Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 4- Classified Ads > Porsche Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

1973 914 2.0 For Sale

For sale a very nice example of an all stock 56K mile 1973 914 2.0, the most desirable car next to the 914-6. This is a full appearance group car: factory sway bars, Fuchs, chrome bumpers, center console with gauges, tinted glass. Has all the correct detail items that are hard to find and $$ to correct. Correct center caps, lug nut covers, white head lamp surrounds, new factory body rubber, tool kit, original spare wheel, owners manual with cover.

The car is very clean and straight with a excellent running rebuilt stock 2.0 FI engine. The PO had the engine completely rebuilt and many other mechanical items done, I have many receipts.

I corrected a few items since I bought it 3 years ago: installed stock 2.0 factory muffler (with factory 912 tip), full tune-up including valve adjustment, installed electronic ignition (eliminates the points), new trans mounts, new battery, new factory front targa seal ($$).

I've owned many 914s is 30 years and this is the best driving and cleanest I've seen in that time. The car was painted by PO and color was changed from yellow to Guards Red but the workmanship was nice.

Interior is all original except the carpets, dash is perfect no cracks.

There are a few minor things left to do: wipers don't work and I was going to change the 911 mirror for a stock 914 one but all told it is a turn key car. I have put less than 100 miles on the car in 3 years due to back issues never drive it.
Car is always garaged and covered but its time for someone to go out and enjoy it as it was intended.

You will not find a nicer example for the money and these will only be appreciating in the coming years, as all the air cooled cars are going up quickly.

Currently registered and insured in CA; have title in hand; asking $17K
805-732-1332

Last edited by aturboman; 10-12-2017 at 03:18 PM.. Reason: misspelled
Old 10-12-2017, 01:33 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Deposit taken, thanks
Old 10-14-2017, 02:14 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: