Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 4- Classified Ads > Porsche Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

1983 Porsche 911SC Targa - Original - 52k miles

Up for sale is my 1983 911SC Targa in extremely original condition. Color is Quartz Grey Metallic and interior is Burgundy leather with cloth inserts - super rare colors and combo. Mileage is 52,0XX.

Believed to be a numbers matching car with a clean history. All stickers in place. 915 transmission and 3.0L engine numbers match the sequence for the model year and VIN.

The stereo head unit is not original to the car, but is close to period correct. Everything else looks like it should for 34 year old car with low miles in stock condition. There are a few blemishes in the paint, including a few dings, which I've tried to capture in the photos. The antenna does not go all the way down most of the time. I have not tried to clean the antenna motor; it possibly could be cleaned and serviced or may need replacing.

The photos include a video of a cold, cold start. The car does not smoke or drip any oil. Maintenance in the last year includes replacing all 4 shocks with OEM replacements and replacing the rear brake rubber hoses and flushing the brake fluid. I have tried to keep everything original on the car - for example, the wheels would be easy to cheaply refinish, but decided to leave as is because it is only original once. If it isn't to your liking, it will give you a quick and easy project on the car. Other than the antenna it needs nothing else.

Price is $49k. Would consider trades for a 2.0L 914 with FI intact and in super clean shape.

The car is located in my garage, located in Reno, Nevada, and includes the tool kit, the air compressor, the records and a vintage Brumos Racing car cover you can see being removed from the car in the cold start video. I'm happy to run it down to the Porsche dealer or one of the shops in town for a PPI.

Additional photos can be seen here:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AuYH5qKJ9mBRhJcwIdGum_AAdmeoWA

Last edited by thegoat; 11-09-2017 at 01:04 PM..
Old 11-09-2017, 11:45 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Old 11-09-2017, 11:58 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

bump.

Likely going to bringatrailer in a week or so.
Old 11-16-2017, 12:57 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: