Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > 4-Classified Ads > Porsche Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

For Sale 1977 911 Sunroof coupe.

Hello! Quick post here......Selling my long term driver 911. 1977 Original light yellow sunroof 911. Very straight original car. No accidents, no rust and no flairs etc...Last year of the narrow 911 body. Have used it as my fun driver and event car for over 5 years. Shows 170K miles and a 3.0 was installed about 40 K ago. Runs strong, does not smoke or use excess oil.

Front spoiler and real factory early 930 tail were added(not by me) to house upgraded AC components......actually works well. Sunroof and power windows work....also.

Car hs been fun and reliable, has a fwe quirks and I have rethought things here and will be upgrading to a newer 911....will be traveling much more and to further events and need to move up........

My Pelican parts Pal Danny has been helpful in posting the pictures here since I am apparently not tech savvy enough to do it......would have been a whole lot faster if Mr Rocket Scientist here had not posted in the cars wanted section at first....oh well

Have more pics and info...Either shoot me a direct Email or Text/Call my cell at 770-312-3524

Asking $30k......hard to find Non-Bodgered up early 911's these days. Needs a new home and Time to move it along.....

Thanks and give me a yell if you need any more info.....will give you the run down... Thanks again! John
Old 02-26-2018, 08:05 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Ok.....Just found out with the new rules change, I am the only one who can respond or post pics to this......Stay tuned and I will pester my computer savvy neighbor when I get home tonight......Danny was trying to be helpful but apparently he can only help with pics in the parts section...not in cars for sale or WTB....

Sorry! Stay tuned!!! Thanks! John
Old 02-26-2018, 08:30 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Old 02-26-2018, 08:40 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Thanks Danny......Well at least we got them up on here.....Technology really hates me...... but this gives you an idea of the car.....Has been fun for over 5 years...will be doing more long distance events and traveling for PCA and need to upgrade....plus Beth is demanding really good AC...this one works well for an early car but not enough to keep her happy..

Give a yell back with any more questions...

Thanks! John
Old 02-26-2018, 09:01 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Hello Mike and others......You are correct.....those with laptops are in better shape to view the pictures and those with a desktop and having to stand on their heads....I do have more pictures and can make a video of it running.......best thing to do is call or text me and I can send it directly. C/VM is 770-312-3524 VM tends to get full quickly...

To the others who are asking about over seas shipping, I have a local friend who runs a muscle car business and ships them there all the time so we know what to do to have them shipped efficiently....

Call or text me for any more questions or details! Thanks! John
Old 02-27-2018, 07:26 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Hi Joege......Thanks and I will be out of town for a few days and will get you the info when I get home..... Thanks! John
Old 02-28-2018, 08:03 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)
Administrator

I got tired of contorting my head to see your photos so I fixed them for you Carrerajon
Too many Miata's to count.
Old 02-28-2018, 12:05 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Thank you Eric.....I could not get them to post and another Pelican guy put them up there for me.....and I am to dumb to rotate them........Thanks again!
Old 02-28-2018, 12:09 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)
Administrator

Not a problem at all, glad to be of assistance! I wish I had the more space to pick up your 911... I'm a big fan of yellow cars, and it looks great!
Too many Miata's to count.
Old 02-28-2018, 02:03 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Hi again Eric...Thank you for your help.....Yes I like all the oddball colors, my garage looks like an Easter egg basket...Viper green Rivera Blue Light Yellow Signal yellow....What a great era.

When Wayne first started he was looking for guys to help out as he gained traction with Pelican.....I was on the east coast and could not move, but has been fun watching it grow and for the most part a great group of Car junkies.....

It is a neat little car and people love seeing it.....so different for sure....We need to build you an addition to your garage...

Thanks! John
Old 03-01-2018, 08:18 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

Well....This is interesting....2 other old 75-77 911's show up each with the same add on spoiler nose.....If I remember correctly, it may have been a Mitco piece? Funny how they show up over a 3 day period......
Old 03-02-2018, 01:17 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)

Hey Brian from Ala....Your Email keeps bouncing back.....Shoot it to me again here or give me a call that would be easier...

Thanks! John
Old 03-06-2018, 05:22 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)

Wow.......That was quick......Thank you Pelican Parts Gang......Had tons of real Porsche guys inquire and the Flying Banana will be heading to its new home in Santa Barbara tomorrow......Signed....Sealed...and delivered by a great no nonsense Porsche guy.

Thank you all and I am so glad it will stay in the USA....Has been a great little car and will be loads of fun for the new owner..... and he promised to call me first if he ever decides to sell it again...

Thanks to you all and this is a great group of Porsche guys! Thank you Wayne for originally starting this all!!!
Old 03-13-2018, 05:25 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: