Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 4-Classified Ads > Porsche Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Porsche Crest FS: 1972 911T coupe - matching numbers, Tangerine, MFI

For sale: my 1972 Porsche 911T coupe with matching numbers 2.4L engine and 5-speed manual transmission painted in its original Tangerine color with Porsche Certificate of Authenticity. The engine retains its original MFI system which received a complete pump rebuild, tuning and new Bosch injectors in 2017 at a cost of $4,000.

Detailed photo gallery here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1kOX4vDE0aQObUzFqEwGZvNy4gGQd1CsI

Complete split-case engine rebuild in December 2014 with 9.3:1 compression ratio producing a dyno-proven 160 hp. The body is rust-free including solid floors, parcel shelf and rear seat bottoms with original paint remaining in those areas (see photos). Fresh single-stage Tangerine paint on exterior.

Engine build photo gallery here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SlYjZKtwdcWhLZGOD6oImC44w1WJ_pmr

New Pirelli P6000 tires, all new fuel hoses, new master cylinder, brake hoses, brake line fittings, discs and pads installed in 2016 along with all four calipers rebuilt and cosmetically restored by PMB.

Originally delivered with black vinyl sport seats with corduroy inserts which were removed and replaced with standard seats prior to my ownership. Wheels are deep six Fuchs with hearts which are straight and hold air well. Front and rear anti-roll bars. Brakes, suspension, steering and clutch are all in good condition and the car drives very well. Original Bakelite shift knob with great patina/character. All original glass.

Car is located in San Diego with a clean California title in my name. Five-digit odometer shows 19,1xx miles but has rolled over and true mileage is unknown. Original ownerís manual included.

Second gear synchro is weak. It is still very drivable and does not need to be addressed urgentlyÖ you just canít speed shift into second at high RPM. All other gears are good. Dash pad has a small crack between speaker holes and slight warping around the defroster vents. No dash speaker installed, rear parcel shelf is from a 911SC and has 1 working speaker. Windshield is original with Sigla West Germany markings but shows its age with pitting and probably should be replaced. Driverís side door pocket is puffy.

SOLD! Iíve spent $12k in the three years Iíve owned it taking care of deferred maintenance and drivability items.

Serious inquiries only. Please have the funds available and spouse permission to purchase if applicable. No trades. No offers to help me sell it.

Driving video:
https://youtu.be/2pAiXrYiRN0

Last edited by 422flat6; 04-15-2018 at 12:46 PM..
Old 03-23-2018, 12:03 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

This ad has generated a LOT of interest. If you emailed me, I've got your info even if I haven't responded yet. I'm going to be going in order of who contacted first and is ready to put down a deposit. Thanks.
Old 03-23-2018, 04:24 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Sale pending. I'll update the ad when sold or if the sale falls through.
Old 03-24-2018, 03:26 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

SOLD! Thanks Pelican. Going to a good home.
Old 03-31-2018, 02:41 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: