Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > 4-Classified Ads > Porsche Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

1981 931 / 924 Turbo complete project, sport seats

This is a complete, all original car. No modifications, accidents or rust. It is not running but the engine turns freely. It has been sitting for many years but it's all there and very straight. I believe the paint is all original but obviously faded, scratched and small dents here and there. Absolutely no rot/bondo etc. It has the 5 lug suspension and factory sport seats. This would be a great candidate for a Carrera GT conversion as it has the correct suspension, seats and late style intake manifold/throttle body that accepts the CGT intercooler. Sorry for the horrible picture. I'll update with more pics this weekend.

I have a clean title in my name. Asking $2500.

Last edited by LS1951; 04-25-2018 at 04:56 AM..
Old 04-25-2018, 04:54 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Old 04-29-2018, 01:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Old 04-29-2018, 01:22 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

bump
Old 05-08-2018, 08:18 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

bump. Make offer
Old 05-22-2018, 10:02 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

bump
Old 06-05-2018, 08:59 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Guys, I've been asked what the car needs exactly to get on the road multiple times.

I bought the car for the seats. When I got it home and cleaned it up I realized it's probably best to leave it as-is and let someone bring it back to life. I have no idea what it will need but assume it will need a lot of love. The PO did tell me it ran when parked, 10 years ago...ish. He had pulled the turbo, sent it in for a rebuild, started to install it and then for whatever reason the car just sat. It's all there, engine turns, oil is clean. That is all I know.
Old 06-13-2018, 05:39 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: