Pelican Parts
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche Cars Wanted/WTB/WTT

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Registered

Garage
WTT 1987 911 Targa - Marine Blue Metallic / Burgundy

I am looking to trade my 87 Targa w/ a G50 transmission for a 993 C2, C2S, C4S. (would provide additional Cash if needed).
Car is located in Dallas, TX

Trade specifics for 993:
Must be MANUAL
Looking for a driver, not a garage queen.
Maintenance records and some car history are important
No Red cars please, open to all other colors.

A little history on my vehicle:
VIN:WP0EB0919HS161765 - All original matching #s
The 87 Targa has about 127K miles on it - I drive it very often.
The vehicle was picked up from the factory in Germany by the original owner, I have some cool documentation from the trip including driving maps, factory tourist pass, and import information.

I bought this 911 last March as a quarantine project. I was looking for a driver that needed some refreshing - and the majority of the maintenance I did in my garage. Since I have owned it I have updated pretty much everything that is needed and the car drives amazing. I have a binder with maint. records from previous owners - although it is certainly not complete. I also have all receipts on the work that i have done.

The paint on the car is in really good shape and from what I know about the vehicle it is original. There is an accident reported on the car fax, and from what i know it was the front driver side - from what I can tell after working on the vehicle I don't believe the accident to be much more than a bit of fender repair and respray.

This car pulls really hard and drives incredibly well, it is an absolute blast! If it does sit for some time it does have the usual smoke upon start up but once the car is warm there is nothing. I have been measuring oil consumption since I purchased it and it is between 800-1K per quart. The only other blemish on the car is the driver seat has a tear in it.

Maintenance Items include:
New clutch/flywheel Kit - done by Mayo performance in Dallas
"Triangle of death" addressed as well as other rubber hoses replaced when engine was out.
Fuel lines replaced , fuel filter, air filter
New Bilstein HDs
Sway away rear adjustable trailing arms with ER Poly gold bearings
Front refresh: Lemforder Turbo tie rods, ER control arm bushings, Lemforder ball joints, sway bar bushings
New F&R discs and brake pads
Euromeister 16 x 7/8 w/ New tires - Have original 15 x 7/8 fuchs
Borla Muffler, cutted Cat
Upgraded front speakers with Focals , rear with Pioneers. I still use the factory radio and it works great with a Bluetooth tape deck for streaming. Also still have factory speakers/grills

Thank you for looking.
Sam
484-505-0526
sdgg91@gmail.com

Last edited by Sdgg91; 02-21-2021 at 08:16 AM..
Old 02-21-2021, 08:05 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Registered

Garage

Old 02-21-2021, 08:11 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Registered

Garage

Old 02-21-2021, 08:13 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: