Pelican Parts
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche Cars Wanted/WTB/WTT

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
WTB 964 or Trade a '66 912 HotRod

I'm looking to buy or trade for a standard drive '91 - '94 964 in any color except for red or black. I'm not looking for a show car or garage queen, but a driver with no accidents, maintained and pampered by its owner. I'm located in NJ and would prefer sellers from the East Coast.

If you interested in a trade then I have a Matt Red 1966 912, 5 speed, 3 gauge car. Which was for sale on PP this summer, but I pulled it because of sentimental feelings. My 912 is a great looking labor of love Hot-Rod (see pics below). Which will come with items to complete the car. I'm also being pressured to trade because my wife can't sit in the car

Below are a few pictures of my 912. I've meticulously sourced the best original items for the car (ex: Deck-lid grill, new metal horn grills, chrome bumpers, Italian fender mirror, sport seats from London, Powder coated 16x6 Fuch w/ new tires, custom Abarth quad tip exhaust, Rennline dash and foot boards, new weather seals (doors, windows, and wind shield), new H4's, MoMo classic wheel, and lots more). I also did the Al Zimm alternator conversation, full tune-up, Webers with new K&N filters, Battery relocated to smugglers box, and lots more.

Show me what you have and I will provide a detailed list of the body work, paint, performance items, maintenance history and tons of pictures. So let me know if you're interested and thanks for your time.

FYI. I'll also consider 993's from 96 - 97 in any color except for red or black.

Last edited by NJ911; 12-22-2014 at 07:59 PM..
Old 12-22-2014, 07:56 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: