Pelican Parts
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche Cars Wanted/WTB/WTT

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

WTB 1987 or 1988 911 coupe

I've been in the market for my first 911 for a few months, but haven't found the right car yet. I thought I would post a WTB to see if I get any leads this way. The hard requirements are 1987 or 1988 model year (because I may move overseas in the near future and the model year influences what I will have to do with the car in order to bring it with me), coupes only, stock/original wheels, and no blue or burgundy interiors.

Beyond that, I'd love to find one with a sunroof and spoilers but could live without these. I'm looking for paint and interior both in ~7/10 condition, basically well-kept but doesn't have to be mint condition. Restorations/resprays are OK if they were done to a high standard of quality. I don't mind if the engine hasn't been rebuilt, or even if it's in need of one, as long as the price reflects that.

I'm in San Francisco, but willing to buy remotely if I can get a PPI and arrange shipping. Thanks!

Last edited by autojack; 01-22-2016 at 09:24 PM..
Old 01-22-2016, 09:18 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Still looking for the perfect car, just rejected another candidate (found elsewhere) after PPI revealed countless examples of shoddy/cheap work done in the past. Thanks to those who contacted me here already! I expect this search to take a while...
Old 02-10-2016, 09:23 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: