Pelican Parts
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche Cars Wanted/WTB/WTT

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

WTB your 911 project dream for completion

If you find your self in a position to have to sell a project that you are unable to complete at this time, I am looking for a project to take on, long hood or mid year preferred, but will consider any reasonable core for my next project. I take my time usually 2-4 years and will build the car that your circumstances would not let you finish. Not for sale, or to flip, but to add to the 914-6 conversion that I recently finished and was just awarded Car or the Month at 914world.com. long time Porsche enthusiast with shop, tools, and capabilities to build unique drivers that I will keep, drive, and cherish.
I would prefer a complete car, but rollers are not deal breakers. PM me if you might have something that fits the bill. Any body style, coupe, targa, or cab will suit me fine.

Thanks
John
Old 07-08-2016, 08:28 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: