Pelican Parts
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche Cars Wanted/WTB/WTT

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

WTT 1979-1989 911 for Body off Restored Studebaker Pickup and my $$

Looking to trade my restored to original Studebaker 2R5 shortbed 1/2 ton pickup for a 1978-1989 911 Coupe.
The entire body was removed from the frame and every part of the truck was restored. It runs and drives perfect, has the original 6 cylinder flathead motor and 3 speed manual transmission with factory overdrive. All gauges work as does lights, horn (everything works as it should). Glass is perfect, paint is excellent and the color is called Harbor Green. Interior is excellent and the engine bay is excellent. Frame was cleaned and painted and new wiring installed. She has a dealer installed Fulton visor too. This has to be one of the nicest Studebaker pickup trucks on the East Coast. My truck and my $$ for your 911. Call 631 484-6three37

Old 03-25-2017, 03:24 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: