Pelican Parts
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 4- Classified Ads > Porsche Cars Wanted/WTB/WTT

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
WTB: 964 C2 coupe 5spd

Hi, I'm looking for a 90-94 C2 coupe 5spd in the following general specs:

Preferred Exterior Color: Guards red.
Alternative Exterior Color: Metallic silver and linen grey (I know hard to find)
Preferred Interior Color: Black
Mods: Stock to mild mods ok. Must have stock emission system as I need to register the car in California.
Mileage: Under 90k

I'm interested in a car that is mechanically sound engine wise meaning no leaks or very minimal leaks. I want to avoid having to reseal/rebuild the motor in the near future. Recent reseal/rebuild a plus. Suspension I'm not too concerned about if it's stock or modified given I plan to overhaul the suspension.

Exterior and interior wise I'm not looking for a beauty queen. Some exterior and interior patina is ok as long as its from being driven and not due to neglect/being thrashed on. No rust.

I'm located in San Francisco Bay area and would prefer a west coast car to avoid having to ship. But I'll consider cars outside of the west coast.

If any one is interested in selling their car please PM me and we can chat.

Thanks
Carlo
Old 09-14-2017, 03:58 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: