Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche Cayenne & Macan Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
Coolant tank hose leaked and broke

I have a 2006 V6 and I have a couple of coolant leaks. There doesn't seem to be much info out there, and the S and Turbo are different than the V6 right?

I have a coolant leak on the driver side of the engine, looks to be a plastic parts high up on the engine. Right above the oil cooler. Anyone know which part this is? Auxiliary Water Pump?

And today I noticed a strong coolant smell and I looked on the passenger side and saw it dripping from a hose coming from/to the coolant tank and connecting to two other hoses. I touched it and it instantly broke off, barely touched it. So now I will have to replace.

Any thoughts on this hose, just replace this and fill up coolant in the reservoir? The same happened on my old 996 and I just topped off coolant and never had any issues. Getting those brittle pieces of plastic out of the hose was not fun though.

I think it's this part Part #: 955-106-058-02-M100, does that sound right?

The pictures aren't very clean, but its the hose that has the print on it.

instagram @mhariush @technikercompany
http://stores.ebay.com/Techniker-Parts/

Last edited by mhariush; 08-14-2018 at 05:49 PM..
Old 08-14-2018, 04:49 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
Where is the auxiliary pump located on the V6? The water pump is at the front behind pulley I assume.

instagram @mhariush @technikercompany
http://stores.ebay.com/Techniker-Parts/

Last edited by mhariush; 08-14-2018 at 04:54 PM.. Reason: wrong
Old 08-14-2018, 04:53 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: