Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche Cayenne & Macan Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
1984 911 Targa - "Sabine"

Garage
2011 Cayenne S - Driver Seat Memory Issue

I have Comfort Entry turned on, so that seat moves back and steering wheel moves up on vehicle exist, and is supposed to return to pre-set positions when key is inserted and door closed. The steering wheel does as it is supposed to, however the seat periodically (and getting more frequent as time progresses), will not move forward once key is in the ignition and door is closed. I have Normalized the seat, reset the seat position by moving it all the way forward and all the way back, and don't get an error code. Not sure if there is a Comfort Control Module or something similar that exists and could be faulty, or some other gremlin I should be looking for. Any advice / thoughts would be appreciated.

1984 (RoW) 911 3.2 Li Carrera - "Sabine"
2011 Cayenne S
Old 09-30-2019, 05:38 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Information Junky

Are you using the same key?

Different keys will carry different programs.
Old 10-06-2019, 05:07 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
1984 911 Targa - "Sabine"

Garage
Island911,

I am using the same key, and even the only driver, so both keys are actually set to the same door memory setting. I used my Foxwell Scanner to "Normalize" the Driver Seat and it went through a complete adjustment cycle of all the settings, moving from one extreme to the other. Am hoping that solves the issue, but not sure yet.

1984 (RoW) 911 3.2 Li Carrera - "Sabine"
2011 Cayenne S
Old 10-07-2019, 03:58 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: