Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 1- Porsche Technical Forums > Porsche Cayenne

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Hvac

Earlier this year the two center vents stopped blowing completely in my 06 Titanium S (144K). As I am the only one in the car normally , I didn't worry too much. A month later, my kids said the air wasn't blowing in the back from the center console. Worried a little but low on the priority list.
Yesterday, (Sep 17), the floor vents, defrost and left/right side vents went from blowing ice cold to ALL hot air regardless of setting.
I dont think was the issue but I bought freon, gauge on freon can (11 oz can) showed 0, so I discharged can into car with no success.

Suggestions on path next?
More Freon? doubted I sprung a leak just driving down highway.
As it started blowing hot while driving, I also doubt a compressor engagement issue.

Ive read about the mysterious Flap/servos - possible? But there is no information on parts, how to change etc.
Old 09-18-2017, 07:48 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Administrator

Garage
Hello and welcome to the forum! I'm attaching two links to our site's DIY tech articles on the type 955 platform for the hvac / ac system. I hope you're able to troubleshoot and resolve the issue. If you have any more questions, please feel free to post a Comment just below one of the articles and a tech will get back to you with details. Hope this helps and best of luck!

Porsche Cayenne HVAC Blower Fan and Regulator Replacement | 2003-2008 | Pelican Parts DIY Maintenance Article

Porsche Cayenne Checking Air Conditioning Refrigerant Levels | 2003-2008 | Pelican Parts DIY Maintenance Article
Old 09-19-2017, 10:18 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

I have been experiencing issues with my heating and cooling system. The driver side temp control works as intended but the passenger side only blows cold air regardless of the temp settings. Also the rear driver vent is barely blowing any air... Of course the passenger side rear vent only blows the cold air like the pass. front vents but the force of it is stronger than the driver rear side. I'm reading that it is a blender door, flap, servo and found that it may be this part: 95562490801 Electric Motor Temperature Mixing Flap Right... My question is how could I change this? Other who have had the same problem said that code 2101 on the Durametric reader points to this, vaguely. Also I think my is just 2 zone climate control system, if that means that the rear is controlled by the front settings alone.

2004 Cayenne Turbo
Old 10-11-2017, 05:11 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: