Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche Collectables

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Porsche 356 Speedster go kart for sale

For Sale for $995 . I built this a long time ago . The chassis was narrowed & shortened to perfectly fit the body wheelbase & to keep the tires inside the body for a clean look .The wheels are 5 spoke mini mags I bought 40 years ago , I think they are now pretty rare . The tires & tubes are brand new fresh units & they cost over $300 . The motor is a 3Hp & runs well . Although this is an older build it is very solid & usable & in very good condition . The body is one of a series I made in the 80s & I still see very thin clones of this bare body for sale from time to time in the $600 range . I don't expect to make any more complete running units . The brakes work well & there is an engine stop button . An adult can drive this but it is sized for a small adult or most kids . It is tough for an adult to get in with the body attached . The body attaches with 4 nuts & washers . You can make head lights from golf cart units . I am providing 4 miniature beehive tail lights if you wish to attach them . You can see it run in Palm Desert , CA. The only trades I might take are for certain split window bug parts, 25hp. motor parts , barn door bus spindle & carriers or a barn door bus transaxle . I am not shipping it anywhere . I have a professional racing kart folding stand for sale with the kart for an extra $150 . It is very sturdy , has a parts tray & folds to 1" flat . Please talk to me through this forum as I am between phones at the present time . Thank you & please enjoy the hobby !
Old 05-27-2015, 05:32 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Is this still for sale?

Please let me know if this is still for sale! Thank you!
Old 03-07-2017, 12:50 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Speedster go kart

Hi > Yes , the speedster kart is for sale .
Old 03-08-2017, 08:56 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

is the kart still available?
are you still making the bodies?
Old 07-10-2019, 06:05 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: