Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche Collectables

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

FS: Porsche Design chronograph ref 6625.41

This is an used Porsche Design chronograph ref 6625.41.1 with that same solid, clean and highly readable look of the classic watches designed by Professor Ferdinand Alexander Porsche, and that is now making it's comeback in their 2016 catalog.
An unmistakable timepiece with all the Teutonic character we all love in our cars, from the same man that gave us the 911 and the 904.
Bought in 2005, this is an automatic chronograph made in Switzerland by Eterna, with an ETA 7750 (Valjoux based) movement. It is a proven, reliable, solid "engine" movement, powering most high luxury brands in the market for more than 30 years.
Steel case, black dial, sapphire glass, rubber strap, steel buckle; excellent condition all around, with only minor scratches on the back (as pictured), maybe caused by the wedding ring...
Size: 44 x 40 x 14 mm
Functions: chronograph, date, weekday, tachymeter
Includes the original box, owner's manual and warranty card as pictured.
Last serviced in 2014, with bill of service.
1250 Euro includes shipping with tracking number
Paypal accepted.
Thank you.

Old 04-11-2016, 09:57 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

This watch is still available for sale and in the same absolute condition, as it was not worn since. Unfortunatelly during my recent move to my new appartment, the box was lost, was well as the warranty booklet that was left inside.
However, the instruction manual (the important one, as I see it) is still present, at it was stored next with the watch.
Because of that, I've considered a price reduction and I'm now asking a "round" figure of 1000 Euro including shipping and Paypal fees.
Thank you for your time.
Old 07-21-2016, 02:11 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Hi, found the original box and papers, so the set is now complete again!
Now asking 1450 Euro shipped with tracking number.
Thank you.
Old 05-18-2018, 12:46 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: