Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche Collectables

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Porsche Crest '92 European Porsche Parade Watch, Grill Badge & Lapel Pin

On offer these items from the 1992 European Porsche Parade held @ Cortina D'Ampezza, Italy. All were part of the Participants Package of those who attended.
Watch: Is Swiss-made with a Quartz Movement. Water-Resistant to 3-ATM. Fitted with a genuine Leather strap and has been worn on special occasions over the past 26-years.
It has a stainless steel back where the Serial No. is inscribed: 30/002. The white face has a black etching that outlines the Cortina Clock Tower, and Dolomites and a partial outline of a 911 Coupe'. It has been given a new batter every year whether it needed it or not. It measures some 35.3mm and is 6.5 mm thick.
Lapel Pin: repeats the "motif" of the face of gthe watch reflecting the Cortina Clock Tower, the Dolomites in the background in 2-shades of Blue. It carries the wording: Porsche Parade Europe - '92. It has a standard Pin and a pin-retainer.
Grill Badge: Depicts a 968 Convertible in the foreground beside a PORSCHE Crest. In the background are the rooftops of Cortina with the prominent Clock-Tower, and the towering cliff of the Dolomites. I would like $325.00 for the 3-items but will consider a VNO. PayPal is acceptable, and I will absorb those costs. I will also Pay Postage to anywhere in the lower 48, Insurance would be on the buyer. Overseas shipment can be accomplished and will be subject to separate discussions. My PayPal account # is my Email Address: vincecappelletti@embarqmail.com
If Interested I also have a VHS VIDEO of this event which is part of a separate advert @ a price of $37.50
Thanks for looking: Vince Cappelletti, Registry Member #5491

Old 05-27-2018, 10:28 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: