Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche Collectables

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

WTB - Porsche "Shooting Stick" Umbrella

Would like to find a Porsche "Shooting Stick" Umbrella for a Father's Day gift. I've seen versions in red and green. Thanks.
Old 06-05-2018, 06:24 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Do you happen to have any images of the green one? I've never seen one. Something new to look for.

I have a couple of these, in red, I have rooms full of Porsche stuff, and I will eventual sell it all......except these. These I'm going to use. I hope you find one, they are a really great piece of simple elegant engineering. You can very easily sit on them, I've done it. I've heard that there is a photo of Ferry Porsche sitting on one, but I've never been able to find it.

You are a better son than I am, I sent a card. Come to think of it I need to call my own son and ask where my card is:-)
Old 06-26-2018, 11:11 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Shooting stick umbrella

Hi there,

I have a photo of the green umbrella, but for some reason I can't load it up through the Pelican website. I'll try sending you an email.

Regards from the techno-challenged
Old 06-27-2018, 06:26 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Garage
Shooting stick

Search ebay. I found a couple of these a few years back: one for me, one for my buddy. Not Porsche emblazoned but Pebble Beach seemed appropriate. Use it frequently.
1967 912
1972 911S
Old 07-20-2018, 05:37 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: