Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche Engine Conversion Tech Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yan2947 View Post
Vacantsky, do you have a photo of your radiator hose going to the front as it passes the cross member? Your return is opposite side mirrored?
I can get a fresh one for you but it won’t be until this weekend, for now if you look back at post 58 you can see the crossmember and the hose passes through it, when it exits the other side it hugs the fuel tank opening. You can see the hole cut for the return side where I hadn’t plumbed that hose yet. I kind of borrowed the idea from the “RSR LS conversion” thread. Page 10 you can see he has the coolant lines route through the crossmember! I used a 1.5” hole saw. And sanded the bore smooth to play nice with the hose.

Last edited by VacantSky; 11-19-2020 at 05:29 PM.. Reason: Spelling
Old 11-19-2020, 04:37 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #61 (permalink)
Registered

Hope to see some videos of the car too,
Old 11-19-2020, 05:13 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #62 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
Vacantsky, I see the hole now. If you do get a chance to photo the crossmember and the and how it hugs the fuel tank and goes from there to the radiator. Look great. I really like where you mounted the water pump. Out of the way! You used a regular 1.5" metal hole saw blade? or a stepped dril bit?
Thanks,
Yan

Old 11-20-2020, 05:48 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #63 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: