Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche Marketplace Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmax View Post
Were those in a BTR ?
pmax

You are a veteran troll. Youíve posted on this thread before, read the fine print above.

Now you ask this asinine question. You, like amg463 have no respect for anyone whatsoever. This thread was finished a long while ago when better people helped me to get it done. I have your number now, nor do I like you either. Continue on like you do on my thread(s) and I will cut your balls off. Get a life. If you and amg463 can meet up at those pelican events, you can pump each other. You guys have a lot in common.
Old 12-19-2018, 05:32 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #61 (permalink)
Turbo Powered Snow Blower

Garage
Wow.
Old 12-19-2018, 06:37 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #62 (permalink)

This thread is schizophrenic.
Old 12-19-2018, 07:46 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #63 (permalink)

wow bernard!

so right and so wrong at the same time...
Old 12-19-2018, 06:11 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #64 (permalink)

Garage
Look guys,

Despite what you think, this thread was over long ago. You all, and the trolls keep bumping it when it was never supposed to even surpass one page. After all, as I keep saying, it was only about the value of an item.

Read above:

Cut your balls off = render you mute via the ignore button
Pump yourselves = trade trolling strategies (not new CPR tactics)
Don't like you = don't like you.

Could we all, including trolls just stop posting here? I for one will not post again on this thread. I don't like trolls on my threads. One thing I learned from this thread is how to silence them. I have to thank the good men on this Pelican forum for teaching me something resourceful!

Bernie
Old 12-20-2018, 04:50 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #65 (permalink)
gearhead

Bernie,

Something you will discover, if you spend a bit of time in Marketplace, is that we frequently go off topic. It’s like a special ed class full of ADHD kids. We lack focus. We are all over the place. Most of it isn’t trolling. Though Max is a shyte disturber. He likes to get a rise out of people. Yeah, you can ignore him.
2008 Cayman S Mule
Old 12-20-2018, 05:34 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #66 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Monson View Post
Bernie,

Something you will discover, if you spend a bit of time in Marketplace, is that we frequently go off topic. Itís like a special ed class full of ADHD kids. We lack focus. We are all over the place. Most of it isnít trolling. Though Max is a shyte disturber. He likes to get a rise out of people. Yeah, you can ignore him.
Thanks for the tip Matt! Quick joke, what did the leper say to the prostitute? Keep the tip! HA! No, just kidding. Actually, itís nice to hear from you, a top man on the forum with some encouragement. You have always backed me and guided me even though I have been a thorn in your side more than once. I respect you now, as always, and thank you for the advice.

I havenít spent much time on the forum since day one 2007 and have been, if you will quite ignorant about many things. For example, I started out in 2007 I think, and when my page/thread passed page one, I didnít know it. I posted, no one answered, so I said I wouldnít post again and didnít for many years until I got that 69E. I thought the moderators were monitoring my posts and I just quit, saying I wonít post here ever again. At the time I was putting a 964 loom into a 911 chassy, drilling 10 plus holes in the body and doing mods. Certainly I would have been drinking a bit of red wine as well then, but that was ok I think.

So I will let the Max off the hook? I will take the ignore button off maybe if he doesnít try to bother me. If he can be a gentleman I will do it. It sounds like heís a household fixture in the Market place forum. Iíve seen him trolling your threads, but you seem to live with it. You donít want to cut his balls off because you already have Rocky Mountain Oysters? Just kidding! I guess if we play like this on the Technical forum, it would be a suicide mission??

Bernie

Ps how and when can I/we stop bumping this thread?
Old 12-20-2018, 06:51 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #67 (permalink)
Mighty Meatlocker Turbo

***forum thread bumping***
Old 12-20-2018, 08:01 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #68 (permalink)
gearhead

You have the right to remain silent. That means shut up!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CtwJvgPJ9xw
2008 Cayman S Mule
Old 12-20-2018, 08:32 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #69 (permalink)
Amateur

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernard Plett View Post
pmax

You are a veteran troll. You’ve posted on this thread before, read the fine print above.

Now you ask this asinine question. You, like amg463 have no respect for anyone whatsoever. This thread was finished a long while ago when better people helped me to get it done. I have your number now, nor do I like you either. Continue on like you do on my thread(s) and I will cut your balls off. Get a life. If you and amg463 can meet up at those pelican events, you can pump each other. You guys have a lot in common.
If you would just stop rambling about your sex life, folks might just read through all your posts.

Don't stop the meds.

My 2c.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernard Plett View Post
As per gays? I had to beat them off with a stick my whole life because I was a good looking dude. No pun intended! I never hit anyone, but I did some shoving. For example, living in Milano for almost two years as a fashion model, something I did full or part time for almost 10 years, I can relay a true story.

Reading a book on a park bench near my flat, see a man with a big smile on his face, legs crossed, hands folded. I say non guardi me! -- don't look at me! Nothing changed, so I raised my voice. He comes over toward me, I shove him almost knocking him off his feet. He proceeded to walk away in tears, hands on the back of his hips. I broke his heart I think. Better that than his neck. He couldn't understand my Italian because he was French.
Old 12-20-2018, 10:20 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #70 (permalink)
Turbo Powered Snow Blower

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawknees'Turbo View Post
***forum thread bumping***

Ha! Thatís the most fun youíve had sense being banned from PARF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-20-2018, 01:29 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #71 (permalink)
Mighty Meatlocker Turbo

^^^

Truf!

And . . .

***bumpity bump***
Old 12-20-2018, 06:45 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #72 (permalink)

^^Forum log-rolling.^^
Old 12-21-2018, 06:58 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #73 (permalink)
Mighty Meatlocker Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mocker View Post
^^Forum log-rolling.^^
I've never heard the term, log-rolling, and had to look it up; Deez and I are trading, errrr uuhhmmm, "favors"?! That would make Deez a bit too happy!
Old 12-21-2018, 08:18 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #74 (permalink)
War Vet

Garage
Hey! Quit bumping this damn thread....beesh....
Old 12-21-2018, 08:22 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #75 (permalink)

I wonder if Bernard will gift us with one more epic post before Christmas.
Old 12-21-2018, 08:38 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #76 (permalink)
Mighty Meatlocker Turbo

Bump for PhatMatt!
Old 12-21-2018, 08:41 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #77 (permalink)
gearhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt930s View Post
Hey! Quit bumping this damn thread....beesh....
You quit bumping it.

*free bump*
2008 Cayman S Mule
Old 12-22-2018, 07:18 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #78 (permalink)
You guys are all total jerks
Old 12-22-2018, 08:19 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #79 (permalink)
Mighty Meatlocker Turbo

***jerk bump***
Old 12-22-2018, 12:38 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #80 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: