Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche Marketplace Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mocker View Post
For the love of god, lay off the all-caps. You're killing my buzz.
i lost my index finger on my dominant hand...my physical therapist felt that using caps will help my eye/hand/mind connections in context with my finger loss
Old 11-04-2019, 09:00 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwad View Post
INDEED priced high relative to other replicas but this is NOT other replicas. As a highly respected Porsche BIZ, you must have some respect for the quality of build and/or the fine ingredients/parts list represented in the build?

The SUPERTEC 2.7RS is a world class build along with transaxle...
The 911/930 suspension front and rear is all PORSCHE....
BILSTEIN is a reputable shock company...
BREMBO...WEVO.....
I gave respect for the car in my opening line, it's probably a lot of fun to drive. And it might be 94% Porsche parts, except for the 6% that makes it a Porsche. Good luck with the sale.

---Adam

356 Registry 17369
Early 911S Registry
912 Registry, PCA
Old 11-04-2019, 09:00 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwad View Post
This car is 94% ZUFFENHAUSEN ZEITGEIST GESTALT motoring....likely you will NEVER get a chance to drive this PORSCHE machine....

Other than a magnificently built body, this car is ALL PORSCHE....and certainly built better than the original tubs, DESPITE their amazing historic value.
If itís this good why would you sell it?
I mean you are SHOUTING at everyone about how great it is.
Why sell?
Old 11-04-2019, 05:38 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan A View Post
If itís this good why would you sell it?
I mean you are SHOUTING at everyone about how great it is.
Why sell?
I am 67 and have been driving a RAGTOP since 1967/BUGEYE SPRITE...I have had 12 skin surgery cancer removals from my face in last 18 months. I am a retired DOC and I know all too well that I am jeopardizing my health!

I live in Hawaii and tough driving a SPEEDIE with 300 plus days sunshine a year so selling to STAY ALIVE...I have had my fun but now its timme.

Old 11-04-2019, 06:01 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #24 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: