Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche Marketplace Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
Very tidy 79 SC for sale in Kobe

Saw this last week but didn't have a chance to take photos. Talked, looked but the price was up there at 7.28 million yen plus tax etc. domestic sale. That's about 66.2K USD.

The car is white (didn't ask further), dealer car here i.e. Mitsuwa Motors. 80K (around) on the clock in KM which must be about 50 plus K in miles. First glance looks very original and as said very tidy!

I thought I might ask to take pics tomorrow since I'm passing by that way to work.

Just a note, a dealer car here can command a 30% market price above any import in this market traditionally. These days however, the market is very small/limited for the earlier cars, but not absent. I don't think this car will sell quick here, but one never knows. I wonder how this car would fare abroad as a ROW Mitsuwa Motors original dealer car in such nice condition or so I think from a glance.

bernie

Old 01-22-2020, 03:03 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
Took these today through a glass window, but not good pics. The boys were locked up when I passed by. Company is Euro Port Kobe. I searched that and on link in katakana (Japanese) brings up all their high end cars for sale. If someone is interested you'll find a dozen or two pics of this car on their ad.

They describe it as Super Carrera 3.0 (S54). I don't know what that means do you? 79' 84k KM @ 52K miles. White is only description and NOT one owner from what I read. Looking through the glass window I saw one thing I would look at -- the right front bonnet tip didn't seem to line perfectly with tip of right front fender. I'd have to have a closer inspection, a better angle.

Y'all might not think this car is anything special. I'm lonely here with fewer to none early cars on the road, and cold market to say the least. When I see one in the vicinity, perhaps I over react.

Old 01-23-2020, 04:29 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

That's a beautiful car, I understand your reaction.

I would hope to pay a bit less than $66k for it, but maybe with a limited selection in Japan they can get that much out of it.

Last I was over there I saw (heard, more importantly) a nice 993 that was being driven hard through Nagoya as well as a 997 that looked good, but had some badges claiming to be a GT3 Cup.
Old 01-23-2020, 01:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by metzger View Post
That's a beautiful car, I understand your reaction.

I would hope to pay a bit less than $66k for it, but maybe with a limited selection in Japan they can get that much out of it.

Last I was over there I saw (heard, more importantly) a nice 993 that was being driven hard through Nagoya as well as a 997 that looked good, but had some badges claiming to be a GT3 Cup.
They may get that being a dealer car here. I'll keep an eye on it and see. Meanwhile if I have time I'll take better pic or try to upload their link to the pics they have. I am needing a real pc and not my smart phone. Not so savvy with it.

Old 01-24-2020, 06:56 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: