Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche Marketplace Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Mighty Meatlocker Turbo

BUMP for pNutz!!!

Last edited by Rawknees'Turbo; 03-23-2020 at 02:19 PM..
Old 03-23-2020, 02:11 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Registered

donít feed the animals...
Old 03-23-2020, 02:11 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Mighty Meatlocker Turbo

Bump!!!!
Old 03-23-2020, 02:18 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Still here

Garage
Lockdown's gotten to you or you ran out of TP ?
Old 03-23-2020, 02:45 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
Registered

like he ever used TP, ha!

bump!...
Old 03-23-2020, 02:55 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)
Mighty Meatlocker Turbo

I just drag my cornholio across the carpet, like Deez!

BUMP!!!
Old 03-23-2020, 03:13 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Mighty Meatlocker Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmax View Post
Lockdown's gotten to you or you ran out of TP ?
I live in Tarrant County (borders Dallas County), and even though Dallas Co has issued a "shelter in place" order, Tarrant has not. This is typical TexASS when it comes to anything even remotely involving social services/issues (we're always right near the bottom in terms of services that help the masses). Some of it is probably the cowboy/tough guy culture that permeates everything here (I've lived in many places across the country and world and never have I seen a place that collectively sucks its own d**k like Texas does - no joke).

Despite no official lockdown order, and well before any guidelines or mandates by the state government (which did not come down until last Friday - more Texass style, watch and wait way of doing things), most businesses in this area took it upon themselves to close or partial close. Regardless of a shelter in place order, I can continue to work as I am a one man operation at this point and am not a threat to others or myself by being at my workplace. The pedestrian gate at the airport now remains locked and the vehicle gate requires knowledge of the keypad code or having a remote opener. In other words, the amount of people coming on the property is down to almost zero, as even the people with aircraft and hanger space are staying away.

BUMP!!!

Last edited by Rawknees'Turbo; 03-23-2020 at 04:37 PM..
Old 03-23-2020, 04:30 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)
Still here

Garage
One man operation huh, say hi to the animals for me

This WFH business is not bad in the tech world I'm in, not skipping a beat. No suburbian traffic hell to battle, saves me an hour at least a day. Time for a beer !
Old 03-23-2020, 05:24 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)
Mighty Meatlocker Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmax View Post
One man operation huh, say hi to the animals for me

This WFH business is not bad in the tech world I'm in, not skipping a beat. No suburbian traffic hell to battle, saves me an hour at least a day. Time for a beer !
Uncool of you to flirt with my wimminz like that, pNutz! That's a sure way to earn a TexASS sized bisch slap, bro!!!

Speaking of lack of traffic, it is faackin' bizarre to see most of the businesses to and from work shuttered up. Also bizarre to see many teenagers out and about on foot in the middle of the day (free and buckwild with no schools to terrorize now).

BUMP!!!
Old 03-23-2020, 08:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)
Turbo Powered Snow Blower

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawknees'Turbo View Post
I just drag my cornholio across the carpet, like Deez!

BUMP!!!
See, I told you not all of my ideas are bad ones.

bump
Old 03-24-2020, 06:10 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1979-930 View Post
See, I told you not all of my ideas are bad ones.

bump
I reckon pnutz could use a cat! Better than a dog like raw, who would drag it's bum across the carpet when it has worms! Cats are self cleaning, don't have to walk them or pick up their SH-T! That will give the Nutz time to enjoy his beer while the traffic is still down. Send you a snap of my Sunny (my Garfield) though he's just woken up and a bit sleepy sittin in the sun.
Old 03-24-2020, 07:06 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)
Mighty Meatlocker Turbo

Is that a carton of buttbutter I see in the pic to the left of Sunny's right ear?!?!
Old 03-24-2020, 07:22 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawknees'Turbo View Post
Is that a carton of buttbutter I see in the pic to the left of Sunny's right ear?!?!
That's thick, rich creamy WHOLE milk @ 3.6%, not that skimmed crap! Used that morning for my daily homemade duo cuppucino. Date was 3/19 and today was 3/24 so I poured it in Sunny's dish. He'll drink or eat anything including the ass out of a horse and he doesn't chew much either, just swallows... He's what y'all call a wild thing!
Old 03-24-2020, 07:53 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)
gearhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by 911heaven View Post
That's thick, rich creamy WHOLE milk @ 3.6%, not that skimmed crap! Used that morning for my daily homemade duo cuppucino. Date was 3/19 and today was 3/24 so I poured it in Sunny's dish. He'll drink or eat anything including the ass out of a horse and he doesn't chew much either, just swallows... He's what y'all call a wild thing!
Thatís a great way to give your cat the shytes.
Old 03-24-2020, 08:08 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)
Mighty Meatlocker Turbo

BUMP for Shiitin Himself Sunny!
Old 03-24-2020, 10:40 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)
Registered

sunny don't give 2 shlts, look at him!...
Old 03-24-2020, 11:19 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwelle View Post
sunny don't give 2 shlts, look at him!...
Saturday night late he caught a rat, right in front of me in the garden. I wanted to photo him dogging down on it but a mate had called from Melbourne AUS, flying back in desperate mode asking me to go shopping/spending 5-6 humdred dollars because on arrival he, wife and her 92 year old mother would have to self quarantine for 14 days with an empty refrigerator. Quite an intense conversation wondering if they'd even make it back to this country. They did this morning, but I lost the moment, Sunny doggin down on the rat!
Old 03-25-2020, 01:47 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #17 (permalink)
Registered

boss puss...
Old 03-25-2020, 09:15 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #18 (permalink)

Mighty Meatlocker Turbo

Sunny definitely rocks out with his c**k out!

BUMP to whine like a bisch about the 92 degrees currently, and it's still March. Eight months of burnass has officially kicked off in TexASS!
Old 03-26-2020, 11:28 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #19 (permalink)
Registered

You guys are too funny..stay safe boys!

Old 03-27-2020, 02:15 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #20 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: