Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche Marketplace Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Mighty Meatlocker Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYNick View Post
I'll tell you who would have a better chance of beating Mr. Bluster than Sleepy Joe. Andrew Cuomo, but he refuses to run because he feels he has a duty and obligation to the citizens of NY.
Sorry, Parf topic.
I have no party allegiance, but have probably voted democrat more often than not, and I just can't believe that Biden is the best the Dems could offer - fookin beyond pathetic.

Old 04-24-2020, 12:02 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #61 (permalink)
Troll Hunter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaive View Post
HA HA HA HA HA HA
Fredo the Sr refuses to run
Please tell me where you live?
Old 04-24-2020, 12:06 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #62 (permalink)
gearhead

Quote:
LOL.
Dude do you really not understand how silly you sound? I'm tempted to explain it to you but it's much more fun watching you make a fool of yourself.

When OrangeManBad wins again, are you moving to Canada (for real this time)?
You try Soooo hard. I wasnít one of those talking about leaving. Youíve got your stereotypes in your brain and time and time again you miss the mark. You post a couple headlines and claim thatís the position of a side and then attempt over and over to put me in a box. Like Raw, I donít have a side. You skip a lot of conversations around here where we talk about a variety of views people have. Then you come back in with this meaningless trolling chatter. Youíre the one playing the daft fool. People are really starting to think youíre really dumb and not just a troll.
2008 Cayman S Mule
Old 04-24-2020, 01:13 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #63 (permalink)
Mighty Meatlocker Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Monson View Post
. . . Like Raw, I don’t have a side. . .
I don't understand how anyone with a functioning brain and a little common sense could have a side; both sides are so full of slime, nonsense, and ineptitude that it seems nutz to excuse all that by sticking with one's chosen team, regardless.

I don't care what ideology a supposed "leader" says he or she represents - one conducts him/herself like Trump, B.Clinton, H. Clinton, etc., or are a raging dumbass (that list is looooooong), then I am not aligning myself with that person and will sling all manner of feces their way.

Last edited by Rawknees'Turbo; 04-24-2020 at 05:06 PM..
Old 04-24-2020, 05:01 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #64 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
You try Soooo hard. I wasnít one of those talking about leaving. Youíve got your stereotypes in your brain and time and time again you miss the mark. You post a couple headlines and claim thatís the position of a side and then attempt over and over to put me in a box. Like Raw, I donít have a side. You skip a lot of conversations around here where we talk about a variety of views people have. Then you come back in with this meaningless trolling chatter. Youíre the one playing the daft fool. People are really starting to think youíre really dumb and not just a troll.
You don't have a side????
HA HA. Good one bro.
Old 04-24-2020, 05:17 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #65 (permalink)
gearhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawknees'Turbo View Post
I don't understand how anyone with a functioning brain and a little common sense could have a side; both sides are so full of slime, nonsense, and ineptitude that it seems nutz to excuse all that by sticking with one's chosen team, regardless.

I don't care what ideology a supposed "leader" says he or she represents - one conducts him/herself like Trump, B.Clinton, H. Clinton, etc., or are a raging dumbass (that list is looooooong), then I am not aligning myself with that person and will sling all manner of feces their way.
I refused to vote for slick Willie and did vote for baby Bush. I voted against Trump, not for Killsry. I hear you.
2008 Cayman S Mule
Old 04-24-2020, 05:19 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #66 (permalink)

Registered

Quote:

Democratic party lost me when they showed they couldn't give less of a s**t about the democratic process/constitution and screwed Bernie.
GOP lost me when they showed they couldn't give less of a s**t about the democratic process/constitution and told people not to vote for who they wanted, but to vote for whoever had the best chance to defeat Trump in their state.

Damn that was all in the same year? Lol '16 election was a s**tshow, though I never really bought in to either side even before that.
Old 04-24-2020, 05:20 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #67 (permalink)
gearhead

I’m not registered with a party, but align with libertarian values. I’m a social liberal and a fiscal conservative. The way the GOP has thrown fiscal responsibility out the window makes me stabby. And they aren’t even spending it on things our nation needs either. I’m not talk about covid, I’m talking about the first 2 years of Trump when they had all the control. That Trump tax cut was just insanity. Let’s give away the farm when we can barely afford to feed the animals.
2008 Cayman S Mule
Old 04-24-2020, 05:24 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #68 (permalink)
Registered

Quote:
You don't have a side????
HA HA. Good one bro.
Aren't you the guy who thought it was "unreasonable" to think we could have 15k deaths from covid per week? I'm assuming you now think the death stats are fake or something?
Old 04-24-2020, 05:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #69 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShopCat View Post
Aren't you the guy who thought it was "unreasonable" to think we could have 15k deaths from covid per week? I'm assuming you now think the death stats are fake or something?
You think we're at 15K a week? And you accuse me of believing fake stats?
Old 04-24-2020, 05:31 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #70 (permalink)
gearhead

Quote:
Heís the one with a finance degree and MBA who claims to specialize in statistics.
2008 Cayman S Mule
Old 04-24-2020, 05:31 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #71 (permalink)
Mighty Meatlocker Turbo

Quote:
Democratic party lost me when they showed they couldn't give less of a s**t about the democratic process/constitution and screwed Bernie.
GOP lost me when they showed they couldn't give less of a s**t about the democratic process/constitution and told people not to vote for who they wanted, but to vote for whoever had the best chance to defeat Trump in their state.

Damn that was all in the same year? Lol '16 election was a s**tshow, though I never really bought in to either side even before that.

Even from a very young age (talking maybe early teens), I began to think that 99.9% of politicians were human filth, but what really soiled it for me, and helped to further grow my cynicism for the system, was the whole Clinton/Lewinsky thing - that scum lied his ass off, everyone knew he was lying, and nobody on his "side" gave two shiits, and even excused him up one side and down the other. I was in my early 20s around that time, probably had voted for the wretch, and it really disgusted me.

Last edited by Rawknees'Turbo; 04-24-2020 at 05:35 PM..
Old 04-24-2020, 05:32 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #72 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Iím not registered with a party, but align with libertarian values. Iím a social liberal and a fiscal conservative. The way the GOP has thrown fiscal responsibility out the window makes me stabby. And they arenít even spending it on things our nation needs either. Iím not talk about covid, Iím talking about the first 2 years of Trump when they had all the control. That Trump tax cut was just insanity. Letís give away the farm when we can barely afford to feed the animals.

LOL. My favorite type of "fiscal conservative" is the type that wants more taxes. Dude you're a trip, you really are. Thanks for the lulz, I enjoy them. I mean that sincerely.
Old 04-24-2020, 05:36 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #73 (permalink)
Registered

Quote:
You think we're at 15K a week? And you accuse me of believing fake stats?
Can you share your stats with me?
Old 04-24-2020, 05:36 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #74 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Heís the one with a finance degree and MBA who claims to specialize in statistics.
I never claimed to specialize in anything. Well except making money.
But go on and tell me how we're at 15k deaths per week. I'm curious to know.
Old 04-24-2020, 05:37 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #75 (permalink)
Registered

Quote:
I never claimed to specialize in anything. Well except making money.
But go on and tell me how we're at 15k deaths per week. I'm curious to know.
You should just share with us your source for death statistics, I am open to new information.
Old 04-24-2020, 05:45 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #76 (permalink)
gearhead

Quote:
LOL. My favorite type of "fiscal conservative" is the type that wants more taxes. Dude you're a trip, you really are. Thanks for the lulz, I enjoy them. I mean that sincerely.
You are always trying to spin things. When did I say I wanted more taxes? I said we couldn’t afford the tax cut we got. We’ve got to pay our bills. If you want to reduce our income you’ve got to reduce expenses. Our bloviated defense budget and endless wars would be a good start. They put the cart before the horse with the same old trickle down lie they’ve been spinning since Reagan. Let’s borrow against the future and pay interest to run at a deficit in the name of low taxes. So much winning.
2008 Cayman S Mule

Last edited by Matt Monson; 04-24-2020 at 05:51 PM..
Old 04-24-2020, 05:49 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #77 (permalink)
Mighty Meatlocker Turbo

Quote:
You are always trying to spin things. When did I say I wanted more taxes? I said we couldnít afford the tax cut we got. Weíve got to pay our bills. If you want to reduce our income youíve got to reduce expenses. Our bloviated defense budget and endless wars would be a good start. They put the cart before the horse with the same old trickle down lie theyíve been spinning since Reagan. Letís borrow against the future and pay interest to run at a deficit in the name of low taxes. So much winning.
The, "Look Ma, a tax reduction," or, "Read my lips", is how those guys win favor with the dim!
Old 04-24-2020, 05:59 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #78 (permalink)
gearhead

Quote:
The, "Look Ma, a tax reduction," or, "Read my lips", is how those guys win favor with the dim!
Yep, the top 5 deficit spenders are Reagan, Bush, Bush, Obama, and Trump. I was against the Obama tax cut in 2010 too. It’s a joke.
2008 Cayman S Mule
Old 04-24-2020, 06:06 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #79 (permalink)
Turbo Powered Snow Blower

Garage
WTF?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 04-24-2020, 06:09 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #80 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: