Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche Marketplace Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Borden View Post
Matt, I think Adams comment provided even more evidence that the car was a 65. Re-read his comment again. He stated paint codes starting with 64 were MY 1965 for how I am reading.
That was actually brother Matt Wright speaking on BAT. Since he acquired his painted dash years ago he has become very knowledgable on the early cars. His car is very original, one family owned, still has the toolkit, dated wheels, matching engine, even warranty cards in the glove, it's a cool car.

---Adam

356 Registry 17369
Early 911S Registry
912 Registry, PCA
Old 04-07-2021, 06:58 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #61 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unobtanium-inc View Post
That was actually brother Matt Wright speaking on BAT. Since he acquired his painted dash years ago he has become very knowledgable on the early cars. His car is very original, one family owned, still has the toolkit, dated wheels, matching engine, even warranty cards in the glove, it's a cool car.

---Adam

If M2 or Matt Wright are that damn good, maybe they can put a # on my 69E Sportomatic? Still haven't got one yet...

bernie
Old 04-08-2021, 06:27 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #62 (permalink)
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by 911heaven View Post
If M2 or Matt Wright are that damn good, maybe they can put a # on my 69E Sportomatic? Still haven't got one yet...

bernie
B-
It's going to be very hard for anyone to put a price on your car since you are on the far side of the world. Any number it would bring stateside doesn't translate to an Island in the sea of Japan.

---Adam

356 Registry 17369
Early 911S Registry
912 Registry, PCA
Old 04-08-2021, 06:30 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #63 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
Quote:
B-
It's going to be very hard for anyone to put a price on your car since you are on the far side of the world. Any number it would bring stateside doesn't translate to an Island in the sea of Japan.

---Adam
Even if it has the original jack and some tools? One could deduct say 1.5K off a number for Ro Ro (roll on and off the boat or drive) including agent fee couldn't they? All I'm asking for is is the # if this car were actually in CA or NY for instance. I'm very experienced and gifted on shipping!

Last edited by 911heaven; 04-08-2021 at 07:01 AM..
Old 04-08-2021, 06:49 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #64 (permalink)
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by 911heaven View Post
Even if it has the original jack and some tools? One could deduct say 1.5K off a number for Ro Ro (roll on and off the boat or drive) including agent fee couldn't they? All I'm asking for is is the # if this car were actually in CA or NY for instance. I'm very experienced and gifted on shipping!
I think you're missing the point. No one is going to factor in shipping from Japan to the US for a 69E, so you have to focus on what it will bring on your side of the world, which no one here can probably help with.

I sold this 69E last year as a project and got $21,000, does that help?

---Adam

356 Registry 17369
Early 911S Registry
912 Registry, PCA
Old 04-08-2021, 08:21 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #65 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
Quote:

I sold this 69E last year as a project and got $21,000, does that help?

---Adam
Not if that's the pink one! Just kidding... Nah, it does help a little, but that wasn't a Sportomatic right?

I agree with you this car belongs here. My problem is I can't register it here yet, and therefore can't sell it at domestic auctions yet or I would. This will take more time, hence I'm considering such export sale ideas.

Thanks Adam for the feedback!

bernie

Old 04-09-2021, 06:51 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #66 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: