Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog Tech Info Tech Forums

Search our site:    
 Cart  | Project List | Order Status | Help    
  We salute a legendary member of the community.
Thank you for selflessly sharing your wisdom with us...
Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 4- Classified Ads > Porsche Marketplace Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

1970? 911e

I moved to Chicago from San Francisco...and thought someone who needs a project might want to inquire about this car...I'm not positive its still there..but it should be..I was a memeber of the Bay Area Motor Club off of Ceasar Chavez St and (you can get the BAMC address from thier website) but there is a junkyard on the way to the clubs building and right through the fence..easily seen from the street is a 1970(?) E model 911 against a building..the front hood has a large dent..but the body is not that bad...interior appears complete..and there is an engine,although I did not look inside, i only asked once.. and I looked like a dirt-bag as I had been working under my old Studebaker Speedster..so the guy at the junkyard did not take me 2 seriously..but he said that guy who owned it had an offer of 5k...at somepoint..so the car sits with tons of pine needles around it ..it looks like it was brown or maroon with tan interior..I dont have the name of the junkyard...when I look at a map again I'll try get more details..but its really easy to see from the gate..fence..note !!!!!!! there is some nasty dogs in there...I had one of the guys let me in.....Tom
Old 11-22-2006, 10:08 AM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Old 11-22-2006, 10:08 AM

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: