Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche Marketplace Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Funny how things change

From this:

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-marketplace-discussion/863380-company-review-luxsport-motor-group.html

Ending with this:
Quote:
My opinion on this:

Used cars = ugly business whether you're selling Yugos or Porsches. Upon reading this thread, it is my opinion that Lance has had some missteps in the past, and rightly earned some negative comments. But he also seems to have some satisfied customers. I think there's a lot of passion in this thread regarding the market and pricing, and Vince has indeed seemed to make himself an easy target. Pelican does allow him to post ads in the forums, so live by the "sword, die by the sword." I expect that many, many, many of his cars have been sold for no charge to him on this forum (as well as probably a buy or two). If you place ads on the forums, you have to expect feedback in this particular forum.
to this:

Moved: Lux Sport Motor group Review/Warning

In just a couple of years. Guess thatís what happens when you change owners. Or something.
Old 02-05-2018, 03:02 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: