Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 4-Classified Ads > Porsche Marketplace Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Car bone flat six design - REVIEW UPDATED

Placed and order with the guys almost two weeks ago and paid via PayPal. They responded to emails during the order process then once I submitted payment, they've completely ignored me. I've sent multiple email requests for order status and tracking information, I've PM'd user noboco over the messaging system here and left multiple voice mails - CRICKETS.

I'd suggest anyone thinking about giving these idiots your business, think twice and pay the extra $50 bucks for that Momo steering wheel from a well respected vendor here in the United States.

UPDATED REVIEW

Last edited by LorenzoH; 02-12-2018 at 08:50 AM.. Reason: updated review
Old 02-10-2018, 09:43 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

i just got a VIN sticker from those guys, took a bit of back and forth, but they come thru. be patient, i'm certain they'll get back and your order will be handled. they do a lot of business with folks on this board, sometimes the communication is a little hit and miss...
1976 911S leaf green backdate 3.2
Old 02-10-2018, 11:23 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
CPT KAOS

Garage
I’ve worked with these guys for the past couple of years. Including some custom stuff for my car. Not always the fastest. But they are good guys and have always delivered. Most of the time they have over delivered for me.
Erik- RGruppe #743
1980 SportsPurpose 911SC "CPT KAOS"
1986 951 "CPL KAOS"
http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-911-technical-forum/889856-my-new-911sc-journey-get.html
Old 02-10-2018, 11:45 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Another vote for it will be fine. These are great guys and provide an invaluable service. They are in Poland so give them some time. Very happy with what they sent me.
Old 02-10-2018, 06:25 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
More cars than sense

I agree with everyone. Great products and nice guys. I've placed probably a dozen orders with them.

But the communication is often terrible. I always cut them some slack. My wife is from Eastern/Central Europe and I'm there often. This kind of service is the norm. It's just different over there.

Last edited by maninblack; 02-10-2018 at 07:21 PM..
Old 02-10-2018, 07:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Another happy customer- not the best communication but good products
Old 02-10-2018, 07:18 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Now Available for Ordering:   101 Projects For Your BMW 3 Series 1982-2000  [more info]

I appreciate the feedback guys, thank you. But, I just find it hard to believe that anyone can survive in business these days when it takes them two weeks to respond to an email. That's a joke. I don't care where in the world you live.
Old 02-10-2018, 11:36 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to noboco
Quote:
Originally Posted by LorenzoH View Post
I appreciate the feedback guys, thank you. But, I just find it hard to believe that anyone can survive in business these days when it takes them two weeks to respond to an email. That's a joke. I don't care where in the world you live.
I should start with my story. What forced me to be here. I dreamed about Porsche for all my life and a day when I got one was the best day in my life. It helped me to change my boring work, life into something different. I started to spend free time with a car. I decided to restore it. So I started buying parts. I wanted to buy a few Golden engine bay stickers. I didn’t like what market offered. Not the same font, not the same shape, different material. They pretended original ones, didn’t look like original ones. I recreated my own stickers. The printing shop told me to order at least a 100 of each design. I did it. As you can imagine I had like 99 more stickers per design than I needed. I posted them on pelicanparts marketplace. And it happened. Everybody wanted me to recreate other model stickers. I recreated the biggest collection in the world. Meanwhile i started to design posters, tshirts, people started to ask me what to change in the car, I started to restore other cars. We work on about 10 cars now and expect next 4. It started with only me on board. Now we are 10 people team. It started about 4 years ago and will last till I pass away because this is what I live for.

I always try to do everything best I can. The reason we haven’t reacted was the message in a spam box. The parcel sent on 2nd of Feb. Wojtek sent you a tracking number by email and text. Anyway I’m glad to refund. I don’t want anybody to say we’re bad guys. We can solve every single problem but we need to be informed the problem has occurred. We send like 300-500 parcels a month. We are people and from time to time we do mistakes.

Btw, Rennlist banned my account. I can’t even reply there.

Best regards,
Pawel Kalinowski

Engine DECALS in accordance with ORIGINAL
Check my thread "FS Reproduction of engine decals"

Last edited by noboco; 02-11-2018 at 05:53 AM..
Old 02-11-2018, 05:43 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to noboco
We work on our new webshop now. We will have a new system for emails there. It should improve our respond. Sorry for that.

Engine DECALS in accordance with ORIGINAL
Check my thread "FS Reproduction of engine decals"
Old 02-11-2018, 05:51 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)
Cool story.
Old 02-11-2018, 06:11 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)
bennysc1

I met these guys last year at the Heresy, PA show. They were awesome to deal with as I bought many decals from them for my 83 SC. Highly recommended!!! Hope to see them this year at the show (2018). Keep up the great work guys !!!!!
Old 02-11-2018, 06:47 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)
Turbo Powered Snow Blower

Garage
I understand how that happens.
I am a happy customer and will be ordering a few more items soon.
Old 02-11-2018, 07:11 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)

I'm a two time happy customer from them, and Pawel has always been good at replying.

I hope you get this issue sorted.
Old 02-11-2018, 10:07 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)

Garage
Great company, many satisfied clients as evident here by the comments as well. They run a very small business based on word of mouth, maybe try to resolve with them first before bashing on every forum & effecting their livelihood..
Old 02-11-2018, 10:58 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)

Great response and outcome. Keep up the outstanding work guys. The community really appreciates what you do for us.
Old 02-11-2018, 10:59 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)

Agree with Tarek, a very poor post from Lorenzo, I think he needs to chil out a little
Old 02-11-2018, 11:23 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)

Garage
Car Bone/Noboco is one of my favorite vendors. Really committed to excellent product.

This is the second instance of slow/no response over a period of a few days. First time, it was illness related. This time a spam filter.

IMO, nothing Car Bone sells is expensive enough to put your panties in a bunch over a couple days without a response.
2016 Chevy Volt parts fetcher- now at 444 MPG
Old 02-11-2018, 02:01 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #17 (permalink)

Well said Tech. Love Car Bone!!!
Old 02-11-2018, 02:34 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #18 (permalink)
USAF VET

Garage
Bad form OP.

MattR
Old 02-11-2018, 02:56 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #19 (permalink)

A very professional response and explanation, especially considering the OP called Pawel and associates “idiots.” To the OP, perhaps take a moment and reflect on what you have written before hitting the “Post” button. I have visited their site numerous times and find their offerings unique and largely unavailable elsewhere (I will soon order a custom decklid emblem). That said, I haven’t noticed any organs or other offerings whose urgent delivery is critical to my overall health or survival...so take a deep breath, buddy. You’re gonna make it.
Old 02-11-2018, 05:05 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #20 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: