Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche Marketplace Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Cobra Misano 30th Anniversary Carbon Fiber Seats

I love my Cobra Misano 30th Anniversary seats but Im thinking of going with a more traditional vintage seat for my 911. These were in the car when I purchased it. I know they were around $4000 new for the pair. They have been in my '89 backdate 911 but the larger appeal will probably be for 964, 993, 996 and so on... They are very popular with tuners and Vettes as well.

Sorry, no actual pics because they're in storage while the car is being painted but they are identical to the ones pictured.

https://www.cobraseats-usa.com/products/misano

What are they worth and where should I list them? Im open to cash or trade for vintage Recaro or Scheel in same condition. Also, how much is it to ship seats???

Thanks

Old 03-03-2018, 03:59 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Cobra Misanos

Are you still thinking of selling the Misanos?i have a 996 that I want to track. I need sub belts to meet PCA regs.

Thanks
Old 06-24-2018, 10:00 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Turbo Powered Snow Blower

Garage
I looked at those for my Mustang. I would want to pay 30% off of retail for being used. $2,500.00 for the pair should do it.
You can ship through Greyhound bus. I received a hood from Connecticut that way for about $150.00. Seats would probably be that or maybe $200.00.
Old 06-25-2018, 06:50 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

No longer available. Sorry
R Gruppe #744
I never learned anything from doing something right...
Old 06-26-2018, 07:05 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
Turbo Powered Snow Blower

Garage
Awww Hell. I really need to look at the OP post date before responding.
Damn Necromancer posts. Send a PM.
Old 06-26-2018, 08:18 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)
Banned

The OP should state sold at the original post, cheers,
Joaquin.
Old 06-30-2018, 10:54 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: