Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > BMW Forums > BMW Classified Ads > R1100S Bikes and Parts For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Send a message via AIM to Mohawkeye
FS: 2007 R1200S Black in SoCal

This BMW R1200S is ready to be ridden across country if you desire. It is in absolutely excellent condition and has been treated to as many extras as you can imagine. It has the Sport package, which includes Ohlins suspension front and rear, and a six inch rear wheel rim. It has the following extras as well as the stock pieces:

Remus full exhaust system (I donít have the stock one)
1.5Ē bar risers
Pazzo brake & clutch levers
Kaoko throttle lock
2 OEM clear windshields - P/N 46.63-7 683 723
1 similar to OEM (no P/N) dark smoke windshield
1 MRA dark smoke windshield (on bike currently)

Carbon fiber: (I believe Ilmberger)
Front fender
Rear hugger
Valve cover covers

Touratech valve cover guards
Touring seat and stock seat
Hat-Tech luggage rack (takes place of stock pillion cover, which I also have)
BMW battery charger
Pit Bull BMW paddock stand

The Dunlop Roadsmart III tires (120/70-17 & 190/55-17) have about 4,000 miles on them, and theyíre approximately half worn.
It currently has 22,8xx miles on it, but that may go up depending on the quickness with which the bike is sold.
The suspension is currently set up for a 190 pound rider including gear, and was professionally rebuilt a few thousand miles ago.
Major and minor services have been performed by two well-known independent shops in LA's San Gabriel Valley.
More photos upon request.
Vehicle registration renewal for 2019 has just been paid, so you will not have to worry about that until August, 2019.
There will be no disappointments with this bike.
The price on this bike is $6700 including everything listed above. Iím willing to accommodate a fly and ride, and will also work with a shipper of your choice.

Old 08-03-2018, 04:55 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Bike sold yesterday.
Old 08-07-2018, 02:29 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
sungamma

Someone got a good deal on a nice bike. Congrats!
Old 08-08-2018, 08:52 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Thanks! I only wish that my initial submission hadn't been held by the mods for a couple days. I was pretty lucky though; my Craigslist ad snared someone reasonably nearby. It's a nice bike that I'd owned for almost a year (I'd drooled on them when they were new, but couldn't afford one then), but its weight/lack-of-leverage that a handlebar gives made me want something else. I had one nice trip on it from SoCal to Laguna WSBK to Orcas Island, WA and back in June and July. It always got lots of looks too!!
Old 08-08-2018, 11:02 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: