Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > BMW Forums > BMW Classified Ads > R1100S Bikes and Parts For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

FS: 2004 Boxer Cup #149

Another one of my friends has decided to let go of his 2004 BCR #149. Its a near pristine bike with just 26k miles on it. The bike is so clean that it looks like a bike with quarter of its actual miles. Has a Remus exhaust with cat-delete. My friend is traveling to Denmark next week and was hoping to find a new home for #149 before he leaves. Anyone interested can reach him directly through the CL ad below, let him know you saw it on the Pelican Parts:

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/mcy/d/bmw-boxer-cup-replica-149/6660665453.html
Old 08-03-2018, 08:51 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Being that my friend may appear to be a man of few words, here is the additional information he shared with me regarding his Boxer Cup:

- Full service records. Previous owner installed the brand new Remus exhaust less than 500 miles or so ago.

- Metzeler Roadtec Z8 interact Tires have less than 500 miles.

- Previous owner is a perfectionist. The bike is so perfect, I never even wanted to ride it, was going to display in living room 😄 - in fact, I have never ridden it other than a 5 mile test ride.

Well there you have it. A minty BCR for those looking to have only the best in their stable.
Old 08-04-2018, 07:36 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: