Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > BMW Forums > BMW Classified Ads > R1100S Bikes and Parts For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

2004 BMW R1100S - $3800 - Cary, NC

SOLD

2004 BMW R1100S - $3800

Really nice, well kept, adult owned 2004 BMW R1100S with 33,500 miles with a 98hp boxer-twin fuel injected engine, ABS, heated grips, center stand, and some useful and tasteful upgrades. This is a seriously fun and fast sport touring machine with legendary BMW reliability and low maintenance with fuel injection and shaft drive. I’ve owned this bike for about 7 years and sadly rarely ever ride it, so it’s time for a new home.

Maintenance is up to date with recent oil change, air filter, plugs, throttle sync, valve adjustment, and all fluids. Runs and rides great, always stored in an air conditioned garage. Includes:

Sargent seat
Ventura rear rack
Throttlemeister bar ends
Dark tint windshield
Pyramid rear fender
Signalminder
LED brake lights
BMW side cases with city lids (not currently installed)
Also some other uninstalled items like foglights, HID upgrade, original windshield, and the original seat.

Only a few flaws -- The tires are old and should probably be replaced soon. There are some slight scratches on right side engine case probably from the prior owner dropping it. There are also some slight scratches on left side fairing plastic near turn signals from what looks maybe like a run-in with a bush or something. That’s it, otherwise it looks nearly new.

Clean title in my name, no accidents, never been down while I have owned it. Includes all manuals, two keys, full records from new (including the original sticker) and a Clymer service manual. Test rides only for serious buyers in possession of a valid motorcycle endorsement. $3800 obo in Cary, North Carolina.

Last edited by whit32; 09-19-2018 at 02:15 PM.. Reason: sold
Old 09-08-2018, 07:09 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Old 09-08-2018, 07:10 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Just curious as I just bought an S this spring: What kind of tank pad is that at the back of the tank just in front of the seat?
Thanks.
David
Old 09-09-2018, 03:50 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidbea View Post
What kind of tank pad is that at the back of the tank just in front of the seat?
They look like the ones you could get from BMW...
2014 Ducati Hyperstrada - fun touring bike
Old 09-09-2018, 06:31 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidbea View Post
Just curious as I just bought an S this spring: What kind of tank pad is that at the back of the tank just in front of the seat?
Thanks.
David
Sorry, I don't know since they were on there when I bought the bike from the previous owner, and I don't see anything in my records for them.
Old 09-09-2018, 08:16 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Made by CSS . Can be still purchased from Wunderlich America for BMW R11S.
Old 09-09-2018, 10:03 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Thanks.
David
Old 09-09-2018, 02:35 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Sold
Old 09-19-2018, 02:14 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: