Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > BMW Forums > BMW Classified Ads > R1100S Bikes and Parts For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

FEELER: '03 BCR Single Spark Valve Covers W/Carbon Protectors

Hi,

I'm thinking of selling a pair of 2003 Boxer Cup Replika valve covers with the corresponding carbon fiber protectors. All of these are the original OEM parts removed at around 4,800 miles from my #194 of 200 '03 BCR.

L&R Valve covers - single spark w/all 8 bolts & washers
(has holes tapped for the fiber cover bolts)
L&R Carbon fiber protectors w/all 4 bolts

There may be one or two nicks on the CF covers from pebbles, but otherwise, they and the valve covers look new. (I will dust them off and post newer pics this weekend)

I also have a BCR steering stabilizer/damper that I don't need if there is interest in this part.
Sorry, the stabilizer is not available right now as part of it is still on my bike - I will post again when I get around to removing it.

I know these parts are very hard to find, and I took them off to preserve them for all time..but now I need more room and less stuff. Please PM me to let me know how much you would be willing to pay, or if you know the market value for these parts. I do have a price in mind, but I'm unsure if is fair, too much, or too little. I would very much appreciate the input of those who know. Thank you!

I am posting a new classified with pictures of the actual parts for sale.

Last edited by woodman1200; 08-02-2013 at 12:49 PM.. Reason: Stabilizer not available, posting new classified with new pics
Old 07-26-2013, 11:14 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: