Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 2- BMW Forums > BMW Classifieds > R1100S Bikes and Parts For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
2000 R1100S For Sale in Salt Lake

$3,600.00 with about 36,000 miles. Extremely clean with no rust. Black in color with an aftermarket decal kit. Is being sold where is, as is. Great machine. Recent maintenance includes new rear brake pad, new brake lines, and brake fluid. ABS. Comes fully equipped with Throttlemeister, sport windscreen ( not shown in photos), and a bit worn but functional Mutivario tank bag. Aeroflow headlight protector. Heated grips. Three pipe GPR stainless exhaust with cat eliminated. (About a grand.) Mellow sound. Grip puppies. A set of Wunderlich tank pads (new). Wunderlich oil fill cap and Wunderlich top yoke protector and gas cap cover. Valve cover protectors. Side panniers included. Newish Michelin Pilot 4 tires, with lots of miles to go. I am in Seattle on a visit and the moto is in Salt Lake however I will return soon. I cannot add additional photos at the moment. Considering all the extras and the bike's condition price is very firm Clear Utah title. Everything is functional; this moto has zero issues. Leave a message on my phone or better yet email me with your number. jamezdun @mail.com or 435-901-8825 Cash only with a meeting at my bank or yours. I'll give it a nine and one half on a scale of one to ten for cosmetics.

Last edited by buzzerbee; 11-02-2017 at 01:55 PM.. Reason: Spelling.
Old 10-18-2017, 07:59 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
Motorcycle is off the market. I am traveling and will not be home for quite some time.

Last edited by buzzerbee; 10-22-2017 at 07:07 AM..
Old 10-18-2017, 07:32 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: