Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > BMW Forums > BMW Classified Ads > R1100S Bikes and Parts For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
sungamma

Sold

Seat is sold. Currently winging it's way to its new home on the east coast. Thanks all....
Old 05-30-2018, 06:52 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #21 (permalink)
Hang Ten !!!

New Seat Has Arrived

I am happy to have received the seat this week and so far am very pleased with the comfort. It is way different than the stock seat, hits the sit-bone different and am looking forward to a day trip to see how it works for me.
Also, Sungamma did not exaggerate its condition as it is "like new", and way better than expected!
There is one more note to make. This, "seat pan", is for the early models up to '01. It fits my '02 only because I have a '99 subframe installed because of damage due to taking a tumble at VIR in 2015.
So Thanks Sungamma for a great seat!!

Old 06-09-2018, 02:36 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #22 (permalink)
sungamma

You're welcome. I hope you continue to enjoy it! It is puzzling to me regarding what you said about the years that it fit/didn't fit as I had it installed on my '05 BCR and it fit fine. Anyway, glad it worked out for you….. :-)
Old 06-09-2018, 08:37 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #23 (permalink)
Hang Ten !!!

You may be right about that subframe, and my repair unit may be from a newer than' 02. Live and learn.

Old 06-11-2018, 12:18 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #24 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: