Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > BMW Forums > BMW Classified Ads > R1100S Bikes and Parts For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

2004 R1100S Boxer Cup Replika SOLD

Up for sale is my 2004 R11S BCR, number 193 of 300. Here some of the highlights:
- 19403 miles on the clock
- I am 2nd owner for past 5 years, first owner was in Brentwood, CA an avid BMW fanatic
- ABS and heated grips - function perfectly
- Professionally maintained by Valdi and Ventura BMW
- 12k mile service including ABS flush performed at Ventura BMW
- AF-XIED purchased and professionally installed by Valdi
- Upgraded Left Timing Chain Tensioner installed by Valdi
- Michelin Pilot 4 tires bought and installed by Valdi
- Brand new Odyssey PC680 Battery still in the box - will be installed this weekend
- Fresh oil change with BMW 15W50 oil and BMW filter
- BMW System Cases keyed to the ignition; still in the factory carton boxes. I have never used them during my ownership
- Ilmberger rear tire hugger, bought used never installed, excellent condition
- Keys and owner manual
- Always garaged on the Condor stand and/or pitbull stands (not included) - my answer to a factory center stand
- Never tracked or abused

This Boxer Cup runs very strong, no more flat spots around 4-4.5k rpm. Everything works as it should. I have the passenger peg assemblies off the bike but will install them before the sale. I also have an additional OEM seat that I was going to send out to Corbin but never did.

Reason for sale: My friend offered me his Boxer Cup with Remus full exhaust and lower miles. Needless to say I accepted it.

SOLD

Last edited by Tirefriar; 06-16-2018 at 10:38 AM.. Reason: Bike sold
Old 05-19-2018, 09:45 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Clear. California title. Registration is expiring in June, will change it to non-op to avoid any fees or penalties.
Old 05-22-2018, 11:11 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rear hugger

Would you part with the rear hugger separately? Iíve been looking and havenít found any available! Iím up in Vacaville
Old 05-25-2018, 03:47 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Battery is in. The Cup fires right up at just a tap of the starter button. All buttoned up and ready to go to a new home. # 193 is the one on the right.

Old 05-28-2018, 09:32 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Hi Evans. Sorry I must have missed your message earlier. I'd like to sell altogether as a package but will see how negotiations go.
Old 06-05-2018, 11:12 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

I have decided to avoid complications with registration, so I registered the bike for another year. The tags expire June 2nd, 2019
Old 06-05-2018, 11:13 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

There is interest from several parties in the cases and the hugger. I would have preferred to sell them with the bike but I can take them out of the deal to reduce the sale price of the BCR itself. I have one solid offer on the cases and the hugger and am open to reasonable offer on the BCR.
Old 06-09-2018, 08:53 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Rode the bike yesterday to Ojai then down to PCH through Malibu then back up to Mulholland. Ran flawlessly and handled like on rails.

Mileage is closer to 19600. I am including more photos of the bike.

Old 06-11-2018, 05:20 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Sold
Old 06-16-2018, 10:36 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: