Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Registered

PPI Houston for a 930

Looking for recommendations, please.

Old 07-09-2020, 07:12 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Registered

I'm in Houston and I recommend Rennsport Porsche Works in Sealy which is west of Houston.

The shop was started by Mike Callas many decades ago, he passed away in 2015 but is now headed up by Warren who was his right hand guy. I believe Mike's wife is still actively involved.

I've also heard positive things about Modern Aircooled and met the owner a few years ago when he was just opening up.
Old 07-10-2020, 04:49 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow&rusty View Post
I'm in Houston and I recommend Rennsport Porsche Works in Sealy which is west of Houston.

The shop was started by Mike Callas many decades ago, he passed away in 2015 but is now headed up by Warren who was his right hand guy. I believe Mike's wife is still actively involved.

I've also heard positive things about Modern Aircooled and met the owner a few years ago when he was just opening up.
Thank you. I saw them mentioned elsewhere, but they are over an hour away from the car, and I’m not sure the seller would do that.

Are you familiar with Einar’s or H&S Motorsports?

H&S is a well-regarded Ferrari and Lambo shop, but they have a German shop called H&S Autohowz(haus).

Odd spelling for auto-blocking of the name. They are in no way a competitor to this site, any more than any other indy repair shop would be.

Regards.

Last edited by J-P; 07-10-2020 at 06:50 AM..
Old 07-10-2020, 06:45 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Registered

Einar's Garage.
email: info@turbokraft.com
http://www.facebook.com/TurboKraft - http://www.instagram.com/TurboKraft
Old 07-10-2020, 09:33 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
gearhead

Another for Einar’s or Rennsport if you can get the car to Warren.
2008 Cayman S Mule
Old 07-10-2020, 11:18 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)
Registered

Yes, Houston is one big sprawling city..for sure.!

Einar's is also highly regarded. I met the Einar's team at Cars and Coffee earlier this year and they seemed like a good bunch, they have had some really nice cars for sale that they worked on (on behalf of the owners).

Old 07-11-2020, 02:51 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: