Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Miscellaneous Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Registered

Garage
AMCO/Vintage Porsche Crest Leather Style Shift Knobs (Three for Sale)

Bring on the knob jokes! Hello all, I recently acquired several AMCO/Vintage Porsche Crest Leather Style Shift Knobs through the forums, from some great forum members. Since these are very rare and hard to find (there were none on the forums prior to my original wanted post and none on eBay), and since I am a very impulsive person, I bought several as I was not aware which would work for my 83 911SC.

While one of them ended up being a perfect fit and I have installed it, three of them were the wrong base diameter and have an approximately 1/2" opening so may be best suited for an older 911 or 356 or 914, or perhaps if the opening is too small for a 911SC someone with more know-how can drill it out to fit the shift rod and use a crush sleeve or collar, but I was not looking to do all that work. Or perhaps a collector of knobs may want them given the rarity.

I will sell them for the exact same price acquired or best offer, I am NOT looking to make money and will provide free shipping, just happy knowing it would go to someone who wants them.

I will post Lots 1 & 2 in this original post and Lot 3 as a comment due to limitation on photos. Please PM me for any questions, I will be prepared to answer any PMs quickly as I am sure these will get nice interest, thank you.

Lot 1:
-Asking Price $125.00 (free shipping)
-Thin base bezel offering a clean look at the base (same as the one I kept and installed)
-Excellent Condition
-Screw on threaded style
-Approximate 1/2" opening
-Notes: What shows on photos like possible small holes were checked with a magnifying glass and they are not holes but a rough area of the leather, hard to notice in person.

Lot 2:
-Asking Price $60.00 (free shipping)
-1/4" base bezel
-Excellent Condition
-Screw on threaded style

Old 08-13-2020, 11:51 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
Lot 3:
-Asking Price $50.00 (free shipping)
-1/4" base bezel
-Excellent Condition
-Smooth insert and set-screw style

Old 08-13-2020, 11:52 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
Lot 2 is gone! 1 and 3 still available, will discount Lot 1 by $20.00 to $105.00 (free shipping)!
Old 08-13-2020, 12:06 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
1 and 3 still available
Old 08-13-2020, 05:04 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
Registered

Looking at lot 3
Old 11-09-2020, 07:50 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
I still have it, please send me a direct message, thank you!
Old 11-09-2020, 08:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)
Registered

Hey there!!

Message sent!

You can also email me jmerino14 Gmail.com.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherbournedr View Post
I still have it, please send me a direct message, thank you!

Old 11-19-2020, 01:44 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Tags
amco , shift knob