Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 356 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Send a message via Skype™ to ribachio
Porsche Crest FS : Porsche 356 Pre A original toolkit

Porsche 356 preA original 1953 / 54 tool kit. 8 + 3 pockets vinyl bag in nice condition. Complete of the original tools; missed 11/12 and 17/19 open wrenches. Detailed pics available by email request. The tyre gauge is not included. Price $4000 to add international tracking shipping cost and PayPal fee.

[img]

Last edited by ribachio; 08-10-2018 at 03:08 AM..
Old 08-06-2018, 06:54 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Registered

Wow! If it was the 52/53 red bag and tools I would be all over it! You should post the ad on the 356 registry and Samba sites as well. Good luck with the sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-06-2018, 07:17 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to ribachio
Porsche Crest

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodSav12 View Post
Wow! If it was the 52/53 red bag and tools I would be all over it! You should post the ad on the 356 registry and Samba sites as well. Good luck with the sale

Thank you so much! I posted on theSamba My best regards R.

[img]
Old 08-06-2018, 07:35 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Registered

Pre A 52/53 tool kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodSav12 View Post

Rod, I have a complete 52/53 red cloth bag tool kit that I want to sell. please contact me at jentexinc@aol.com if you are interested.
Old 11-27-2020, 07:48 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribachio View Post
Thank you so much! I posted on theSamba My best regards R.

[img]
I would advise people to stay away from your kits as they are clearly faked!
Old 11-27-2020, 09:25 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)
Registered

So please tell us more about this it. Given your high price some better pictures of the bag and all individual tools would be appreciated. How many of the items are actually original? Why dont you post this kit on the 356 registry?
Old 11-28-2020, 09:26 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Registered

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirth547 View Post
I would advise people to stay away from your kits as they are clearly faked!
@Hirth547 ... I guess you forgot to read through the guidelines for posting in this forum ?

https://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-911-used-parts-sale-wanted/149727-read-me-before-you-post-guidelines-posting-forum-updated-9-28-2017-a.html

please do so and pay special attention to this;
- Be polite, and don't trash someone else's listing. It's not polite to point out that the person is selling this part when there is one cheaper on eBay. However, if there are visible errors in the listing, it is then appropriate to follow up with comments.
**News Flash**
You're in the Passing Lane. Any questions ?
Old 11-28-2020, 12:55 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)
Registered

Jerry,

I think it is good service to point out items being sold which are clearly faked. This seller has a track record of doing so. He has been at it at the Samba for years. Ground down wrenches to get the rare 11/12 faked "7" drivers and stubbies etc.
Old 11-28-2020, 09:51 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirth547 View Post
Jerry,

I think it is good service to point out items being sold which are clearly faked. This seller has a track record of doing so. He has been at it at the Samba for years. Ground down wrenches to get the rare 11/12 faked "7" drivers and stubbies etc.
hi Hirth547... do we know each other ?
my take on what's posted here;
the 8x9 wrench belongs in a T-5 B kit as does the blonde stubby ('62).
what is "fake" about this posting ?

**News Flash**
You're in the Passing Lane. Any questions ?

Last edited by ty901; 11-30-2020 at 02:06 PM..
Old 11-30-2020, 01:59 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: