Pelican Parts
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche Cars Wanted/WTB/WTT

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Wanted: cosmetically decent 69-89 911 roller or tub, mid-Atlantic

I have a great 3.2/915 drivetrain in a long hood LWB car needing complete restoration, but want to keep driving this spring/summer. So I need a complete roller to transplant the mechanicals into, and then put the long hood onto an octisserie.

I'd be happy with any LWB air-cooled year, as long as it is reasonably complete and not so ratty looking that I would be embarrassed driving it. It will likely be driving it for two years or more before the restoration of the other car is done, so it needs to hold together.

A tub might be OK if it is very complete minus the suspension, as I have a couple of Carrera suspensions I could swap in. I'd rather not do the work if I can avoid it, though.

Needs to be within reasonable driving distance of Washington DC/VA/NC.

Thanks, Al
Old 03-28-2015, 08:12 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: