Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help



Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 996/997/991 Forum


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Registered
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Location: South Texas
Posts: 14
PPI South of San Francisco

Does anyone have any leads for a PPI South of San Francisco in the San Bruno area? I know others have recommended Pacific Motor, but they are booked solid for the next three weeks. I have also tried GD Racing, but no one is picking up at the phone number provided.

Looking at a map there are some places nearby like European Motor Works and Elite Performance, but I can't find much about them.

Any leads are appreciated.

Old 04-02-2024, 09:58 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Registered
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Location: South Texas
Posts: 14
For anyone reading this I went with Carrera Motors at 650-342-9955. I'll update this thread when I get the car.

Old 04-10-2024, 01:41 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Reply


 


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:10 PM.


 
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2026 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page
 

DTO Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.