|
|
|
|
|
|
Registered
|
Engine stand
Anyone mount an M96 without the P201 adapter? My first time and don’t want to break the case. I have seen some photos of the four arm stand being used just not sure and I don’t want have this motor on the ground or the trans mounts broken.
Is there alternatives I’m on a budget
__________________
1982 911sc 1999 996 Cab |
||
|
|
|
|
Registered
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Pittsford, NY
Posts: 3,719
|
I’ve done it but it isn’t ideal. There are some interferences during dismantling. The engine was not at risk for damage at all.
__________________
Tony G 10 Porsches come & gone! 1962 Morgan Plus 4
|
||
|
|
|
|
Registered
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Earth.............
Posts: 2,908
|
You can use any make engine stand, it won’t be as convenient as it is with the overpriced custom mount, but they all work just fine…..
__________________
Accrochez-vous bien de vos rêves..........." |
||
|
|
|