|
|
|
|
|
|
Registered
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Dayton Ohio
Posts: 115
|
996 997 tub
Looking for a 996 or 997 tub
|
||
|
|
|
|
Registered
|
I'm in the process of removing the engine and transmission from a 2001 Turbo, it's going to take a while but I won't need the tub once it's all out. Unfortunately I'm in San Diego.
__________________
"Purists are the Karens of motorsports. IG - Iron_Dad_Moto 1972 Porsche 911 - Long Term Project. 3.6TT/G96.50 1981 Porsche 911SC - 3.6 2001 Porsche 911 Turbo |
||
|
|
|
|
Registered
|
__________________
Simon Too many projects & a daily TDI: -1966 Lotus Elan FHC (wasnt supposed to be a project) -1969 Porsche 912-6 (not a project, yet) -1986 325es with a 10:1 2.7L M20 (trying hard not to be a project) |
||
|
|
|
|
Registered
Join Date: Sep 2024
Posts: 9
|
There’s currently one on the 986/996 Facebook page.
|
||
|
|
|