Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help



Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 996/997/991 Forum


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Registered
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Berthoud, CO
Posts: 91
Garage
Engine bay round connectors

Question of the day… So, I just finished putting the motor back in and fired it up. Its running at a very high idle 3500 rpm. Is it possible that I switched the two connectors in the engine bay. One has two white dots and the other has two blue and it the one place I didn’t take pre photos of. Right now I have the two white dots on the bottom connector.

Just not sure if they are interchangeable as it looks like the triangle alignment in the center is the same on both connectors.

Yes, I will be checking for vacuum leaks and unplugging the MAF to see if that changes anything. I tried turning on the ignition for one minute to reset the throttle body but didn’t hear anything reset in the engine bay.

__________________
1982 911sc
1999 996 Cab

Last edited by Bman49erfan; 08-26-2024 at 06:23 AM.. Reason: miss spelling
Old 08-26-2024, 06:22 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Reply


 


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:34 PM.


 
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2026 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page
 

DTO Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.