Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help



Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 996/997/991 Forum


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Registered
 
mhariush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Los Angeles, California
Posts: 1,540
Garage
my 2003 Turbo with X50 Aero Kit and 146k miles

I wasn't really planning on getting another 996, I had a 99 arctic silver 8-9 years ago but I was browsing a lot for 997 and potentially a turbo when I came across this car and figured I'd give it a go.

It's a 2003 with X50 and factory Aero Kit and full leather interior. 3 owner car, second owner had the car for around 100k miles and used it to commute here in social so added a bunch of highway miles. third owner is the ower of the mechanic shop that serviced it since 2009 (I have records going back to then) and had it for a few years and put 28k into it with new suspension, new radiators (all 3), new clutch and lots of other things.

Paid 40k for it. It has high miles, paint is fading on the driver side from harsh California sun, but the interior is in great shape! Looks like a car with a lot less miles inside and it's all original. Those highway miles didn't add much wear and tear on the interior.

How did I do?









__________________
Current: 87 944S Black/Black, 89 944 Turbo S ANDIAL White/Burgundy, 78 924 Black/Black, 17 Cayenne S, 03 Turbo X50 Aero

instagram @mhariush youtube.com@mariusdrives
Old 11-08-2024, 02:37 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Registered
 
Ryan_Cunningham's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: San Diego
Posts: 972
Garage
That’s a phenomenal buy!
__________________
"Purists are the Karens of motorsports.
IG - Iron_Dad_Moto
1972 Porsche 911 - Long Term Project. 3.6TT/G96.50
1981 Porsche 911SC - 3.6
2001 Porsche 911 Turbo
Old 11-09-2024, 03:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Registered
 
Join Date: Nov 2024
Posts: 15
very nice !!

Old 11-18-2024, 07:38 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Reply


 


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:02 AM.


 
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2026 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page
 

DTO Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.