Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help



Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 996/997/991 Forum


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Registered
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Cali
Posts: 47
Garage
2000 996.1 Wiring help, where does this go?

Need some assistance with this connecter circled in red. here is the background. I have a 2000 996.1 that I'm trying to get running. Bought a shell, no engine no trans. Found and engine and the guy said it was for a 2000. Turns out it was out of a 1999, with cable throttle. I replaced the intake with the e gas throttle body and 2000 wiring harness. I have one connector that I can't figure out where it goes. The old harness had part of it broken off and it was connected to the alternator. The images I found have a big wire that connects the alternator to the starter. Can anyone ID this connector and let me know where it goes? From the harness its appears to be 2 yellow wires that connect to the connector in question.

Thanks in advance.



Old 11-15-2024, 03:05 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Registered
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Cali
Posts: 47
Garage
Found it

I found out where it goes. Back of starter. See pic. Posting for reference just in case anyone comes across same issue.

Old 11-21-2024, 05:02 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Reply


 


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:47 AM.


 
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2026 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page
 

DTO Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.