Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help



Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 996/997/991 Forum


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Registered
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Melbourne Australia
Posts: 228
Garage
996.2 GT3 & Tractive Suspension

Hi, I’d love to hear from anyone running the touring line set up with the active damper valve. I don’t love my GT3 anymore as it’s too uncompliant on fun roads. I’d like to know what the real world experiences are as the claims make it sound ideal for what I’m after but really want to know if experiences match the original expectations.

Cheers.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2WNQlppo0K/?igsh=MWIxb3cxY3Yya3pwNw==


Last edited by Pork Chops; 11-29-2024 at 06:55 PM..
Old 11-29-2024, 06:53 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Registered
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Melbourne Australia
Posts: 228
Garage
Nobody?

Old 12-26-2024, 02:35 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Reply


 


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:24 PM.


 
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2026 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page
 

DTO Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.