Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help



Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 996/997/991 Forum


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Registered
 
Join Date: May 2025
Posts: 1
2005 Porsche 997.1 Steering Wheel Airbag, color Sand Beige Question

I own a 2005 Porsche 997.1 cabriolet. The shop that was replacing some steering wheel trim (silver non functioning trim pieces) cracked the sand, beige steering wheel airbag. I want to replace the part but was told by the Porsche dealership it is no longer available.

The part I was told by the dealership is: 997-803-089-32-T24

Does anyone know if I can use a more recent version of steering wheel airbag with my car?

Does anyone have a suggestion how I can find this part? Its not on EBay and when I called every website that has this part for sale, they mention that they are a Porsche dealership and its no longer available.

Thanks,

Alex-

Old 05-13-2025, 11:48 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Reply


 


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:45 AM.


 
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2026 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page
 

DTO Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.