Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help



Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 996/997/991 Forum


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Registered
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Bellingham, WA
Posts: 97
Garage
Porsche 996TT-auto window lower for door opening malfunction

I've got a 2002 Porsche 996TT that just developed an odd window malfunction. When I pull the door handle on the driver side from the outside or inside, the window lowers a bit (as it should) but when I let go of the handle, the window goes back to full height (as it should not). This results in the top back section of the window seating on the outside of the window seal when I try to shut the door. The passenger side works fine. This first happened when I was replacing my sway bar end links. With the front end of the car on jack stands, I opened the door, inserted the key and switched the ignition to "on" in order to be able to turn the steering wheel to get better access to the end link hardware. When I tried to shut the door, the window was going up and down erratically. The battery was connected the entire time. Hoping someone can help here...

Old 07-30-2025, 10:57 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Reply


 


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:47 AM.


 
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2026 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page
 

DTO Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.