|
|
|
|
|
|
Registered
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,098
|
2005 996 GT3 no left radiator fan
My 2005 996 GT3, production 11/04 only has a right side radiator fan. There is a left fan 40 amp fuse and a wiring block tie wrapped back to the wiring behind the fender liner, but no fan. I’ve had this car almost since new and know nothing was removed. The lo and hi relays click for right or left, not exactly sure about the relays, but am I alone?
|
||
|
|
|
|
Registered
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,098
|
Found the answers, their isn’t one.
|
||
|
|
|
|
The Dude abides...
|
Glad you found the information you were looking for and for sharing the outcome. Closing the book on a thread is important for the future.
I'm wondering which model DID offer duel front radiators? Seems like the wiring is installed for certain models to take advantage of...but if not the GT3, then which model?? Post a pic of your baby...
__________________
Steve '03 Carrera 4S |
||
|
|
|